Recent content by ExaltedOracle

1. ExaltedOracle

SP Medieval Aruda's Submod for Calradia 1417 (with my Personal Fixes)

I appreciate you guys checking this out, I apologise for any inconveniences that may have occurred in trying to retrieve the files. I didn't know what I was doing and just picked an uploading website that first popped into mind.

Not sure if this is any better but its a mega link for zipped file of the mod: https://mega.nz/folder/1UwBnaRT#8fssJqeos36pLqb12anOJQ

Are your files a standalone version of the mod? It seems that would be the case...
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you meant that what i have uploaded can be played without downloading the original mod, than yes. This file contains the full mod plus a few changes I had made to make it playable (or more so than whatever I downloaded), hope this helps :smile:
  2. ExaltedOracle

SP Medieval Aruda's Submod for Calradia 1417 (with my Personal Fixes)

Warband Script Enhancer Required! I do not claim any credit for this mod beyond the fixes I had made (detailed below), If anyone is to receive credit for this mod it is Aruda I posted about this mod on the Mount and Blade subreddit and was suggested that I post it here. I am not a modder so...
Back
Top Bottom