Recent content by Ewout

1. Ewout

Revolt in the Lowlands(SP)

Nice :smile:
  2. Ewout

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Hi all, just want to say that I have been following this mod for a bit. and I am exited to see what it will become, this will be a must try for me.
    Love the models and scene's, very curious to how it will play and feel.

En leuk om te zien dat er een nederlander aan werkt.
    Translation of the above sentence: Also nice to see that there is a Dutchman working on this.

(by the way I rarely post anything, but have been a follower of the game since the 0.6 days)
  3. Ewout

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

YII7 said:
    :twisted:
    bat_2_by_yiit-d5urwza.png

Stupid unofficial doodle which you guys dont want. :???:

Nice.
  4. Ewout

Ptolemaic Empire

Nice gypo's can't wait for the screens.

PS: hehe Merlkir scares the **** out of all  :twisted:
  5. Ewout

Germania

Simply brilliant, can't wait to smash the Romans with my chatti cavalry  :mrgreen:

Cheers, Ewout
  6. Ewout

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Madnes5 said:
    YOU MAD? damn you are really putting alot of effort into your posts how about you save it for the mod there buddy. 
    you going to report me for trolling hahaha wow thats funny do i look like a ork or something? if you dont care about me why are you even bothering to reply? if you really dont care about us why are you looking at this topic or replying to nonsense topics, why arent you waiting till you "need" our opinion expert modders?

Kid shoos, you are getting annoying, and that won't end well. The guys and girls who are making TLD are great at creating mods (check the .808 version of TLD).
    So I as a gamer trust that they will create the greatest mod or one of the greatest mods ever for Mount and Blade.
    And to support Merlkir "Go **** of"

You kid are out of your league and should stop cluttering the board.

Have a Grand day Ewout.
  7. Ewout

SP Fantasy The Chronicles of Azeroth (Warcraft III mod) [Frozen]

no giants in Wow? play the game again my friend there where plenty giants in Wow.

BTW love the armor, and sword, can't wait for this to be released.

have a nice day, Ewout
  8. Ewout

Mods 1.011

Austupaio, for the gods shoos.

Why is this forum getting such useless debates?

-It's a weaklings way to curse!

-But it's a good way to vent!

-Kids should know respect!

-Yes the kid who made this topic is a twat!

-And Uberdorc is old! :wink:

Now close this damn topic and if you wish to keep this debate live, why not use personal mesaging?
    that way you wont clutter up the board even more.

Have a nice day Ewout.
  9. Ewout

Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

Eagle that's just beautiful (had to say it)  :grin:
  10. Ewout

Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

OMG!!! Edward it's looking great!!! I'm gone for what 6 months (posting wise) and suddenly you make the mod of my dreams!!!

My congratulations on making the dreams of lots of MnB gamers true. (mine anyway  :wink:

If I didn't run a store now a days I would love to help by researching Germania for you.

and hey if you want to know anything specific, I wouldn't mind trying to look it up for you.

Greets Ewout
  11. Ewout

SP Fantasy The Chronicles of Azeroth (Warcraft III mod) [Frozen]

Just a question, how the hell can you ever make a mod about warcraft or anything else, without stealing something?

It's to damn hard to see where the line is.

so instead of being a bit of a **** and start raving about them stealing, why not let the people they "stole" from, decide if it's OK or not? 

That's all I want to say about this, off topic wise.

I for one am looking forward to this mod, because I like MnB and Warcraft.
  12. Ewout

SP Native A King's Mercy: Tundra. Revived, refined. Need modeller/texturer.

Sounds great, can't wait for it!

Like I posted in the old tread I'm more than willing to beta test for you, and if you need any custom faction banners, I could give that a try as well.

Just let me know.

Cheers Ewout
  13. Ewout

SP Fantasy A King's Mercy. VERSION .651 ~/*Moving soon, read for details*\~

First of Great, that your implementing those features!

Second I don't mind testing, I do have a full-time job and a girlfriend (yea I have a life :wink:) so might not always be able to play but I would like to help.

As for promotions, I would make forum banners, and I would create a nice screenshot section where all troops are displayed on.

BTW another couple of features that might be fun: Hunting
Back
Top Bottom