Recent content by EvilLemon

1. Evil clan

Well seeing as it's still up and I'm bored of Full Invasion - what mod shall I run? :p

Edit: Or not..

...your account is past due and scheduled to be deleted within the next 12 - 24 hours including any backups we may have.
  2. Evil clan

I can't fund it anymore - I should have gone down on the 26th but they don't seem to have closed my account :eek:
  3. Evil clan

The server's going down for ever today, thanks to everyone who played :smile:
  4. Change color message of admin

I'd quite like to know how to do that as well, but I doubt you can :sad:
    Edit:

I found this on another thread btw:

Vincenzo said:
    A little topic kick. In the new patch they added a way to send messages to the client.

multiplayer_event_show_server_message

It will display as:

[SERVER] message here.
  5. How big is the welcome message box?

Does anyone know how big the welcome message is? I don't really know how you would tell me (what measurements) but I basically want to know so I center things and not go of the ends of the line. Thanks :p Edit: I've tried working it out by typing a set amount of letters in, but the results...
  6. Evil clan

You don't like the website? :p - It's not amazing but it's not too bad
  7. Evil clan

The Evil clan server is designed for small team based games. It is currently running Full Invasion. If you're interested in joining the clan, or just want to have a go on the server, check out www.EvilLemon.co.cc :)
  8. Full Invasion Launch Event

If you could be so kind as to PM me/post the dedicated server config, I'll be happy to host a server :grin:
  9. [M] Angry farmers V0.9 Updated 11/17/10

Then I'll move my server onto a different mod :p
  10. [M] Angry farmers V0.9 Updated 11/17/10

Is the 22nd server permanent btw?
  11. Peasant Rebellion Night, multiplayer event! UPDATED RULES

One hour 50 went bloody fast, forgot about my homework :eek:
  12. Peasant Rebellion Night, multiplayer event! UPDATED RULES

I should be there and it looks like I might be able to keep my server up after all :eek:
  13. MP Native Ninja mod

Aliens.
    Predators.
    Aliens vs Predators.

Do you follow my drift?(Probably not - Peasents vs Ninjas :p)
  14. How can I edit a map...?

Thanks for the help :smile:

So when they join it will automatically download the map onto their computer? Do I need to rename it to avoid messing stuff up?

Edit: Also, how do I find/join/enter the exact scene I want? Searching all of the castles on the map would take quite a long time :p
Back
Top Bottom