Recent content by Evil_BG

1. Can't see any servers !

Jan Arie said:
    I've got the EXACT same problem here, why ain't anyone telling what the hell is causing this?!

Yeah, I think this is a serious problem and shuld be anwsered by a moderator or somthing, We technicly threw our money away for nothing  :roll:
  2. Can't see any servers !

Openshaw said:
    Look one thread below this one dude. Lots of people seem to have this problem lately...

Yeah But I played the game like a few weeks ago with no problem ! It may be somthing like a temperary  bug for some people ? Can someone confirm this because a friend of mine also hasn't got any servers and we're in the same city using the same itnernet provider
  3. Can't see any servers !

Bump here, I really wanna play Can someone please anwser ?!  I played with no problem a few weeks ago why is it broken now ?!
  4. Can't see any servers !

Where the servers at ?!?!?! Also why do I get an "Unable to connect to server" message when I click Join Game and when I like close it down I can't see any servers... DAWG :/ Edit : I actually played like some weeks ago with no problem, and now I tryed some fix that crashes my game so I tried...
  5. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

How can I save my progress ? I had a lot of food and water and now its gone
  6. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

Gasket said:
    Evil_BG said:
    Gasket said:
    Evil_BG said:
    *falls from the sky*
    Hey Y not make a mod about the 4th crusade, noone made about it. It was basicly pretty messed up the crusaders conquered and looted constantinople, a christian city and then wanted to conquer other orthodox countries but they were crushed by the bulgarians (and cuman mercs) in 1205.

. . . Yeh that's not going to happen.

Im just getting annoyed about not only the modders, all the whole game making industry (that is based on making historical games ofc) chews on the same periods and on the same events and people from some years now and its getting a bit of annoying... Medieval and modern battles (incluing WW2) I can only come up with 6-8 games that don't have atleast 5 more games on the same time period :/ One of the main reasons im playing this mod is just because sights like that aren't that frequent. bla

Hang on, how many times has the Anglo-Saxon Heptarchy and the Danelaw actually been explored in the form of a video game? I can think of the Total War series but only the old games in that even. I myself love the Crusades, they fascinate me. However, they are far more overdone than the setting the people desire judging by the poll.

Yeah Brythenwalda is pretty original but just look how many mods there are where male adults carry big pointy sticks, riding horses that have enough metal on them to feed Haiti, are charging while wearing huge armours that are just funny to watch how heavy they are when someone is wearing them.  :shock:
  7. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

Gasket said:
    Evil_BG said:
    *falls from the sky*
    Hey Y not make a mod about the 4th crusade, noone made about it. It was basicly pretty messed up the crusaders conquered and looted constantinople, a christian city and then wanted to conquer other orthodox countries but they were crushed by the bulgarians (and cuman mercs) in 1205.

. . . Yeh that's not going to happen.

Im just getting annoyed about not only the modders, all the whole game making industry (that is based on making historical games ofc) chews on the same periods and on the same events and people from some years now and its getting a bit of annoying... Medieval and modern battles (incluing WW2) I can only come up with 6-8 games that don't have atleast 5 more games on the same time period :/
  8. Are headoffs random ?

I really like chopping people's heads of im with the bandit king sword and I wuld like to know how do I chop it every time i swing because sometimes i land a strong hit on the head and it doesn't get cutt off. ;?
  9. Largest stable companion parties in Brytenwalda (spoilers)

Nice thanks ! Now I don't have to listen to kids sayin' "I DONT LIKE HIM OMGWTFBBQ"
  10. Some guidance please.

Do some tournamenting and bounty hunting. Get some renown and go to villages and talk to the village elder and click the option where u ask him to give u some guys. Recruit about 20 guys for protection and start buying silver from villages in the Wales area and selling them at the London area, there buy some beer and sell them to the wales area ! Thats how I started off got 5K and recruited a strong army. Then I was pretty renowned, back then I had 200 renown and -83 honour and the Brythenwalda Oswald accepted me to be his vassal and now I loot enemy villages.
  11. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

*falls from the sky*
  12. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

OR somthing about the invading nomads in eastern europe, In 681 the Bulgars and the local slavic tribes united and created Bulgaria, a country in the balkans that hasn't changed its name ever since, and invented aerial bombing. however I find Bulgaria's early history quite intresting, there was tention between the Khans and the people. The KHANS were actually christian thro they organized frequent pagan rituals and stuff. There was tention between the tengeristic bulgars and the slavic people. About 200 years later it became christian thro. I find it intresting, as a story Nomad Bulgars coming to the balkans and allieing the slavs, and waging war or the great byzantine empire (even one byzantine emperor was decapitated and his skull was used as a cup by the khan !). I personally wuld make a mod but I am too stupid.  :roll: I know its pretty far from the dark age britian but i find the story nice. Also in 714 the arabs attacked Europe and were about to conquer Constantinople witch was pretty damn tough. Constantinople was doomed but suddenly appeared Khan Terbelius and with his 30K people army defeated the 80K arabs. only about 1000 people survived the "savage" bulgarian attack. So U culd make a submod around that event... I will be more then happy to help with any research but I have no experience in programming or what so ever. This year im going to an "IT school" where I wuld study C plus plus.

Edit : Sry for the long and senceless post :sad:
    PS : If U do it I will be proud to help with research to crush some byzantyne skulls !  :mrgreen:
    PSS : sry for the load of grammar mistakes but the only thing that is holding me up is coffe bcuz I culdnt sleep last night
  13. What is manpower? And freelance help.

3 villagers riding donkeys and swinging sticks - LITTLE manpower
    305251839 knights riding muscular horses and having 100 kilogram armour, looking like mutants that mutated in a steroid factory, swinging lightsabers - A LOT of manpower

I think this is what manpower means.

As for the thingy I also can't loot stuff. We won a big battle and I picked up everything that was shiny and I didn't get anything.
  14. Random Events / Campaing Events (suggestions and ideas)

Instead losing 1 morale and getting the "Your men want you and your companions to DO SOMTHING INTRESTING"

You shuld recieve it in a random event
    "Your men request more entertainment from you and your companions"
    ("choice_00_1",[],"Organize a party",
    Gain 10 Renown (People wuld see the party and be like "w00t that guy's a playa'"
    Party gains 30 morale
    Lose 300 bucks
    ("choice_00_2",[]"Sing a song !"
    DEPENDS ON CHARSIMA AND ENTERTAIN SKILL just like u make concerts in towns
    If sucsessfull
    Party gains 10 morale
    Bardic reputation improves by 1 (?)
    Gain 1 renown (Again, people might see you and say you're cool)
    If FAIL
    Party loses 10 morale (They wuld think their leader is a fool !)
    Lose 5 renown (people wuld lol at u and think you're some kinda loser)
    ("choice_00_3",[]"Ignore them"
    Party Loses 1 morale, just like if u ignore them when U get the message
  15. How do I shield bash ?

It kinda looks like im tripping rather then im bashing with my shield, coo' feture thro
Back
Top Bottom