Recent content by Ettore53

1. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

I resolved  in camp menu  but I noted that there are no boots, only  a leather+10 and an unuseful  a metal +1
    However thank you for suggestions
  2. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

MMm well thank you  I have 1.43, I update it

other bug: 1) I noted that boots, gauntlets, arrows and bolts despaired in every store after  begin, helmets are still in game. Is this happened only to me?
                      2) Locations window shows  only first half of locations
  3. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Coast bugs
    Along italian  coasts In Genoan and Venceia republics lots od farms and caravans  blocked on coasts,  near Istria (near Peruzzo town if I remember) an whole army is blocked
  4. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Look at official site:  http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,20.0.html
  5. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I heard of a book in Moria but I am not sure as I did not find way to get secret passage to Moria.
    Anyone knows how  I can get it?
  6. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

GA, I think that problem is that bracket is at end of string and not after (reg1) But I am not a scripter so I can fail. If you simply cancel bracket "invalid token" text is always in  game window.(but you can reload save)

Other question: I think  you have  discovered what is  quest window  bug(you cannot open quests and you get CTD trying it), if it is so can you tell us  how  we can repair it and  we can play again? Hot chicks or russian elections  are putting hot patch late so a little suggestion as this  could be useful.
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

how can I send you images of bugged fords? I have 3 of them
  8. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Pagan will  we have a way to listen  your music out or before new  patch?
  9. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Thank you for reply. I did want hurry only to know something new about bugfix and  music.
  10. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

2 curiosities if you may reply :
    1)In next patch will be something for  savegame bug?
    2) A month ago patch seemed very near. I suppose that meanwhile  devs worked much on music or  that there has been  a  big problem for bugs?
  11. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

You have to destroy lot  of parties of same faction then your marshal attack one of  that faction city. As you fight as elf I suppose you need to  begin in North theatre.
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

IN  texture pic_you1_sun_1  is correct probably is a bad typing in script.
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Myrmidia bug
    CTD if you try to enter in Myrmidia building

RGL ERROR
    get_object failed for: pic_you1_sinl

Tested 5 times
  14. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Merlkir is it possible that savegame bug is so heavy in mod as its beta is faster then normal game? (Game goes early in party number limit)  I have a save of game a day before  bug happens ( I had one  of some minuts  but I deleted it - with whole game install- when none give me a month ago where I have to send it )
  15. savegame bug with original M&B

I  played M&B from the  first beta and have all 3 games.   I found this bug in in some 1011 version mods. After 250th days save games are often  corruct .  Last time I found this, it happened  in new Last Days mod.  It seem a  conseguence of a not declared  party limit. (I suppose number of ...
Back
Top Bottom