Recent content by Etonviper

1. Etonviper

NA servers are unplayable

Cant even play duel, server ping spikes to 900 for everyone. same with other gamemodes. This has been going on for over a week
  2. Etonviper

Thread for ping spiking I guess

NA servers are broke. Ping spikes to 900 and is unplayable
  3. Etonviper

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

Having reduced damage while being able to attack when crouched would give a lot of flexibility on group formations during battle events (front line crouched and stabbing with shield while line behind is spearing over their head). “Gimmicks” like this make the game have more depth in my opinion and should def be added. Though it would def buff archery
  4. Etonviper

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

This would be fun to have, I want to cut at peoples shins
  5. Etonviper

I hate combat

Not even being a ****ter but this is just a skill issue.
  6. Etonviper

All NA servers disappeared

TW sold multiplayer to Epic Games. servers are down to transfer to their servers. We droppin loot lake
  7. Etonviper

Loot system is overly grindy and annoying

I bought a couple items but kinda forgot about the loot system so there’s just 11k gold that will never be used unless they add cool skins
  8. Etonviper

Would you watch Comp Skirm

Hopefully when spectator mode comes out someone is willing to just commentate battle/skirm/captain games and put it on a channel. Sometimes the commentators make the game look more interesting than it actually is lol
  9. Etonviper

Another niche mp game ruined by crybabies

Kicks don't hit against someone moving backwards. The timing and range of kicks is so they can only be used defensively.
    Trust me, you can kick someone walking backwards with their shield is up. If you see me on duel, we can do it
  10. Etonviper

Not true. they've been progressing more and more towards nerfing feints and footsies in favor of people who turtle up with a shield, which is not better in terms of entertainment and isn't more skillful either.
    They buffed feints honestly with removing block delay. If they turtle up in a shield just kick the **** out of them. Re bind kick to shift
  11. Etonviper

It’s like when you first play super smash bros and they think Donkey Kong is the most OP character and then when you actually get good at the game and you realize he is ****. Same thing here, people just get killed by stuff that’s super easy to deal with but they just don’t know how to deal with it yet
  12. Etonviper

Would you watch Comp Skirm

Wondering if someone would watch live-streamed/recorded matches. Reading these threads shows the disconnect of players who play different game modes. Clearly the game is being mainly balanced around skirmish. Maybe people would like to watch why?
  13. Etonviper

Sounds like a skill problem
Back
Top Bottom