Recent content by ethernown

1. Need More Info Patch e1.0.4-Fps

We are doing our best for the overall FPS and spike issues. We have fixed some of them already but since they can introduce stability issues and requires more testing, we do not send them in hotfix patches. Be sure that in short time, there will patches with performance improvements. Sorry for your inconvenience.
    That's nice to hear!
  2. Need More Info Campaign is unplayable due to stutters but custom battles are fine

Same here, we´ll have to wait until Taleworlds patches it, seems to be a memory leak
  3. Need More Info Stuttering regardless of what I do

Hi

I´m also having a heavy stuttering that prevents me from playing the game, we´ll have to wait until the patch it, seems to be a memory leak.
  4. Resolved TOO MUCH STUTTERING PLEASE HELP

Sound Options - use 128 instead of 256 or 512 :wink: . The latter settings apparently destroy CPU. Also the game might have memory leaks so restart the game every 2 hours

Already tried that, but the problem persists
  5. Need More Info Horrible sttutering

Hi, i´m also having some horrible stuttering that makes the game unplayable
  6. Resolved TOO MUCH STUTTERING PLEASE HELP

Hi dude, i´m having the same problem, the game is quite unplayable for me.
  7. Resolved Constant stuttering

Hello guys I´ve been having constant performance issues, in particular a horrible stuttering that makes the game unplayable. Even though my PC isn´t a beast, I don´t think my specs are the problem since i can run The Witcher 3 on almost max settings at 60 fps. I´ve seen some posts on Reddit of...
Back
Top Bottom