Recent content by EspanolGeneral

1. EspanolGeneral

What pissed you off today v. V

Napoleon was one of the most influential people in the world. He had a war named after him!
  2. EspanolGeneral

Austupaio said:
    Now I'm starting to wonder if this is a joke. :lol:

Is there a category for that?

It's not a joke.

I was born in Corsica and just last year I made myself a Bonapartist. I am a part of 102 members in my village in Corsica.

I also love the Guiness Book of World Records, and I've been trying to get in for the past 2 years.
  3. EspanolGeneral

I am a Corsican Bonapartist. I have over 250 French Army and 15 Napoleon collectables. I am thinking of collecting more. I am hoping to get in the Guinness Book of World Records.
  4. EspanolGeneral

Vellenbrecher said:
    No. See, this is where you are wrong.
    You are either
    a) some weird troll
    b) some blind-sided a-historcial ****wit with a really unusual fetish
    c) the typical NW customer that Vincenzo blessed this place with, which then leads us to back to a).

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I'm not a troll, neither a one sided historian wit an usual fetish or a typial NW customer that Vincenzo blessed this place with, which then leads up back to a). History is written by the winners.
  5. EspanolGeneral

Vellenbrecher said:
    He also forgot to mention Waterloo. Or maybe that counts as a "natural cause" in his little world.

I think you forgot about the weather. If it wasn't for the mud they could of gotten the artillery into place and won the battle easily.

Austupaio said:
    Not gonna lie, that post would have held a little more weight if you didn't have Napoleon avatar. :lol:

I love Napoleon, Napoleon is one of the greatest general in the world. I loved him ever since I heard of him 12 years ago. I'm just sharing my curiosity and love for him by sporing this excellent avatar.
  6. EspanolGeneral

The lack of Napoleon respect.

He was better than any of these so-called great generals. He was a meager Lieutenant and rose to become Emporer of the French, King of Italy and Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine. He won every battle in his power and his campaigns, the only things he lost were because of natural causes. In Russia, the cold, in Egypt, the plague.

And then people call him a small and insignificant frog-eating, wine-drinking, baguette-making French soldier? Come on, you have to be having a laugh! I'd like to see you rise to power and become a great as a man as him.
  7. EspanolGeneral

I love war!

Me too! But I prefer the Napoleonic Wars than the gunpowder era!
  8. EspanolGeneral

Which one do you prefer to command? Line or Light Infantry/Cavalry?

I prefer to command Cavalry.

PROS:
    - They move quick
    - They can trample and they are OP.

CONS:
    - Vunerable to volleys
    - Vunerable to large clumps of enemies with bayonets.

Cavalry are most definitely OP in this module. I just hope that they get evened out in the next patch.
  9. EspanolGeneral

Revival Ideas

None of you will know me yet, that is because I have just moved to TaleWorlds. I have made skinpacks and OSP over a few years but haven't released them. And then I found this mod. I originally found it 3 years ago and I enjoyed it. I played for hours, and even joined a regiment, which is...
  10. EspanolGeneral

Independence of Chile Mod 2.0

mauromagno said:
    se viene la version 3.... pronto :wink:

I am very much looking forward to it.
    Good luck with this mod! :smile: :smile:
  11. EspanolGeneral

Reference Banners! (Accepting Requests)

Good luck with future banners.
  12. EspanolGeneral

SP Musket Era 1812 Russian Campaign

Friendly bump here, and also good luck!

I also heard that you need help, I'd be delighted.
  13. EspanolGeneral

Spanish Historical Picture Thread

thank you. i have changed it.
  14. EspanolGeneral

Best-dressed Warrior

ww1 british soldiers.

rC5hFe2.jpg
    OLEcd1S.jpg
    fdXqOBB.jpg

ww1 swedish soldiers.

JKkbRqa.jpg
    Z9A2CJb.jpg