Recent content by Errayn

1. Errayn

Wouldn't it be better if siege towers be like this

I was wondering whether you ever did get the other siege towers to work on a map? Would be a really nice addition to cRPG.

Cheers
    you need to fix the second-floor ladder's physics body with attaching something in there while rebuilding the prefab because you can`t get to 3rd floor but other than that it is working.
  2. Errayn

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

good update for modding and mp part.
    Oh, yeah, didn't think of that. But, well, still better than a microtransaction right? 😄
    I will fix that part on our end next update on my mod. thank you for choosing cool animations for emotes.
  3. Errayn

Patch Notes v1.1.2

BAN CI
  4. Errayn

In Progress WHY FAMILY SHARING OPENED AGAIN?

Hey, i have been informed that ther has been no change in the family share feature status. It is still disabled and our devs have not made a move to bring it back. How long have you been able to use the family share? There is a chance that it happened due to an issue related with the Steam services having for the last couple of days.
    My ticket kinda resolved but not because after family share protection is enabled again today. The players from Xbox gamepass cant enter the multiplayer. And i assume it was removed because of that in the first place (from looking old tickets related to that) (probably was disabled till for devs to fix that bug but seems the fix didn't done yet and someone enabled it again and created this situation as you can see from the others posts on this thread same as people on our discord who uses xboxgame pass)
  5. Errayn

In Progress WHY FAMILY SHARING OPENED AGAIN?

Summary: Can I ask the reason why family sharing is enabled again in multiplayer? We noticed people started again to evade bans. Do I need to fight for it to be disabled again every 2 months ? or is it better for us to develop different methods to ban people? What is the clear stance on this...
  6. Errayn

Future plans for modes or dlc or mods

Free vpn update given by taleworlds. Since this is the only game some users need vpn to connect main lobby server.
  7. Errayn

MP Native Persistent Empires

@Alverrt @mentalrob @Errayn

...This mod works with latest patch...? Main v1.3.0 or Beta v1.1.0...?
    There is no beta main lobby server hosted by taleworlds. So mod will be always on stable main versions. Rightnow it's on version 1.0.3
  8. Errayn

We were wrong about the class system...

Naval combat in Mount & Blade Bannerlord would be great because it would add a new and exciting dimension to the game's already popular multiplayer battles. Naval combat would expand the game's tactical options, adding another level of strategy and complexity. It would also increase the variety of battles and give players a chance to explore new areas and scenarios. In addition, naval combat would offer a unique experience that would be a great way to engage in intense firefights at sea against enemy fleets.
    image.png
    image.png
  9. Errayn

Yeah I clearly did nothing wrong. All I was doing was speaking to other members of the server about what had occurred after the drama. I was only explaining the event that had occurred and didn't do anything that broke the rules. There was no evidence of bigotry nor any kind of that stuff from me. In fact, it's the opposite, there has been bigotry from Roy above, who is not only rude but hypocritical. I also caused no such thing either. I watched it all happen and all I was really doing was being an active member, giving suggestions to PE, talking to members and avoiding trolls. Thank you for replying to me.
    We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with our discord server. A report has been forwarded to the development team for further investigation.
  10. Errayn

We were wrong about the class system...

I know it is a bait thread but I boot up Warband and literally saw Warband MP has more players than Bannerlord MP Right now.
  11. Errayn

I reserve the right to speak. I am part of the PE community on discord and admins have banned me in the most unjustified way.

Every admin that was in on banning people for speaking the truth and for being censored are hereby charged with high treason, admin abuse, slander, lies and illegal censorship of freedom of speech.

This mod will fail because you have failed the community.

I reserve the right to speak and I will not be silenced.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
  12. Errayn

Future of RPG Games - Bannerlord and ChatGPT

Bloc said:
    A lot of you were asking "integration" to game systems, and this video does just that. I also added some more improvements on top of previous videos. After the critique on previous videos, I tweaked and did some improvements on the AI. You will notice the following: AI answers less verbose. AI speaks in a more accented way (prone to make more mistakes and styled in peasant-ish), AI gives less information about themselves to strangers, AI remembers conversations persistently during the scene. This video demonstrates direct interaction with game systems, such as random encounters, recruiting, haggling, trading and companion hiring. Everything still generated on the fly with accurate information. However, for video purposes, I set a certain probability to 100% so that they would appear in the video. These are: "Chance for random event happening" and "willingness of a person to join a warband if they are carrying item".

Just to give a little more context, during chat-to-system integration, I'm not searching for a "keyword" to understand if the transaction is completed. Instead, there is an NLP(Natural Language Processing) running on the back that evaluates the response. This gives great flexibility to missions and still keeps the freedom in the conversations. Even though the video doesn't have this example, NPCs can reject your haggle depending on their personality. For example, lowering the value too much is likely to be rejected. Sometimes they are not even accepting your gift saying that they are proud and don't need charity. I might have a Q&A type of post in the channel soon on these stuffs. Hopefully in this video you will notice that: AI answers less verbose. AI speaks in a more accented way (prone to make more mistakes and styled in peasant-ish), AI gives less information about themselves to strangers, AI remembers conversations persistently during the scene (I might expand this idea further soon)
Back
Top Bottom