Recent content by Eother

1. Eother

recommend a mod with a good plot

Strategyman said:
    Hello, please read forum rules before you post, thank you.

I didn't see a problem.

The Last Days kind of has a plot. I mean, you stop evil from winning, and you can actually obtain victory in the end. I'd give it a shot.

However, for a TRUE plot...well, Storymod, which fisheye mentioned.
  2. Eother

SP Fantasy An Elder Scrolls Mod (Edited last - 22 July 07) (Modding Fest! Story added!!)

killiankaan said:
    Zidiean said:
    i think its a good idea but, im a big fan of the elder scrolls games ive played and beaten all 4 numerous times, and like i said its a great idea, just dont coopy it as exact as you are change it up a little, you are makin this mod not bethsada, like dont use actuall pitctures, maps and items. Im not saying dont use the names of the item but dont "copy" them :mrgreen: but i think its a great idea and you may want to do a little more reaseach on the characters :smile: and well best of luck i hope it comes out good

It's a good idea and I'm too a fan of the elder scrolls series so wish you all the best :grin:
    But don't rip it off entirely :evil:

Buddy, it's dead. Are you just ignoring the posts you dislike, or what? Let it rest in peace.
  3. Eother

SP Modern Sci-Fi Dies the Fire (New team Members Pg 54)

DJNad said:
    Interiors are really, really easy. All you do is cut off the outside details (Like the big M) and then invert the model. If you want I can create interiors for any of the buildings you have, but I probably won't have time to texture them...

Dangit. That would have been much, MUCH easier. :razz:
  4. Eother

The Zombie Mod - Developers needed!

EasyCo506 said:
    Eother said:
    You should probably read this...it is very unlikely anybody will help you.

Eother said:
    There already is a zombie mod being made. If you recruit for yours, you take away from their potential pool of modders, and probably doom both to failure. :razz:
    Why not just join their mod? Here's a link. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,29048.75.html

Maybe because that mod has absolutely nothing similar in the way of how he wants it? Let him do the mod (with the story he wants) if he wants to.

It says "The Zombie Mod". I made a wild assumption it's about zombies.  :roll:
  5. Eother

You should probably read this...it is very unlikely anybody will help you.

Eother said:
    There already is a zombie mod being made. If you recruit for yours, you take away from their potential pool of modders, and probably doom both to failure. :razz:
    Why not just join their mod? Here's a link. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,29048.75.html
  6. Eother

7. Eother

SP Medieval Fantasy Dark Continent

maker_of_pixels said:
    Okay, first of all, Raneman25 can join our mod team, after all he gave me the idea.
    But only udner the condition that he corresponds: This is my mod, its not yours anymore.

Owned. By the way, once you have some city models done, I'll trade you some of my stuff for them. Deal?
  8. Eother

Tripartition mod

Jesus. Try posting in their thread, and some proper grammar.
  9. Eother

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Didn't make these, just stumbled upon them. Sexy models. http://www.garagegames.com/blogs/45734/13251
  10. Eother

The_Ignorant_Knight said:
    My own (hopefully helpful) ideas for the trees (free help :wink:):

HUMANS

Civilian: Armed with the basics; a crowbar, a handgun or perhaps a hunting rifle, maybe knives?

Policemen/woman: Armed with handguns or shotguns, decent proficiency with firearms.

Soldier: Armed with trench knives, SMGs, rifles, recoilles rifles or UMP 45s. Maybe chainsaws?

ZES (Zombie Elimination Squads): Highly trained soldiers who were once SWAT, SAS or other highly skilled soldiers for inflitration or heavy assault missions. They are armed with chain guns, M4 Carbines, Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers and sniper rifles.

Elite ZES: The best of the best, deadeyes who can hit a zombie's eye from about 1000 metres or more. Their only two weapons are the Barrett or a more advanced form of the medieval sword, made partially from steel and partially from titanium, among other things. The 'sword' is called a 'slasher', due to its primary use as a slashing weapon. (I hope you don't mind that I made that up. :neutral:)

ZOMBIES

Cadaver: Corpses recently affected by the disease (or whatever it was that caused the zombification), these bodies have been dead for years and so are quite infirm, slow and weak.

Recently Dead: Zombies who died recently, these horrible creatures are more durable, tough and agile than their lesser kin.

The Unliving: Zombies who were alive at the time of 'infection', their speed, strength and durability are comparable to those of humans.

Afflcited: These unfortunate horrors were close to the source of the infection at the time and so it has affected them in a far more intense way. They are driven by their maddening pain and seek to end it by consuming the Endorphins within the human brain...

Former ZES: These are truly fearsome zombies; their unnatural power augmented by the strength, agility and skill that they developed in life. They can move with frightening speed and can slaughter humans with terrifying efficiency.

Afflcited Former ZES: These zombies are the ultimate horrors. Their close proximity to the original affliction combined with their former skills make them both powerful and disciplined; their cunning is not unlike that of a deadly predator. The only reason why the humans have not been wiped out by these creatures is because they are few in number.

If you want to use them then they're all yours... :wink:

I hope y'all like these descriptions...

I really like that one. It's good. However, zombie sounds kinda odd (probably just me). Why not make it the UES (Undead Elimination Squad), or APES (Afflicted Persons Elimination Squad)? That sounds a little more professional, to me. Also, some plain old Civil Defense people would be nice (just people who patrol right by the towns).
  11. Eother

wtf is with glunmar?

Naridill said:
    There's another point on my 101 Easy Rules for Living.

#62: Don't collect taxes in Glunmar. Just don't.

Hilarious!  :lol:
  12. Eother

Good ideas, but you need some better names. Zombie Slayer and Crazy Zombie sound cartoonish. Try and think of some cool names for them.
  13. Eother

SP Fantasy Warcraft: The Roleplaying game

Good luck. Be sure to search the forums for previous Warcraft mods, so you can ask to use their models.
  14. Eother

SP Modern Sci-Fi Dies the Fire (New team Members Pg 54)

I'm currently working on making some barricade props, like the ones on roads. I figure in a post-apocalyptic world, they would want to have barriers. Also, they would be useful for preventing the player from going places, without annoying invisible walls.

This one is obviously a WIP (just got started). Going to work the texture tomorrow with photoshop. Also tomorrow, I'm going to make the cement barriers (pictured below my model).

barricade.jpg

Img93.gif
  15. Eother

.900 Buglist

I installed the update on my version .894. Now I get this error when I try to start the game.

error.jpg
Back
Top Bottom