Recent content by ENZED

1. Legend of Zelda Weapons Mod

eh, i made a zelda sword a while ago, 404 polyz.

Zelda.jpg
  2. Daydream - fantasy mod

Hey wheene i love your models, but they all look like you have made every edge a hard edge, are you using wings?...

also im in awe of how minimalistic your lines are.
  3. SP Musket Era With Fire and Sword - back to Taleworlds (and recruiting)

Well dont sign me up because i have the work ethic of a racoon, but i would love to help, im best at modeling weapons and shields, i saw your cossack swords were alittle lacking in the screens so ill whip one up as a bit of a demo.

*edit*

Cossack Sword. Im useless at texturing though, i would love to team up with a good texture maker.

CossakSword.jpg
  4. SP Fantasy The Wheel of Time Mod

KoCa said:
    THIS!!! was deffinantly my idea from like a month bacc in the ASOIAF thread, but i honestly gotta say if you need information, im the person, most people only read a couple of books of the series, ive read more than half, still this would be great to model and mod, if only i could myself

Well im not speaking for the rest of the team, but i have read all the books, the prequels and the Wheel of Time Glossary, but if i cant remember anything ill be sure to PM you.

A little update, i made a few weapon models last night.

Claymore
    Claymore.jpg

Black Sword
    BlackSword.jpg

Hand and a Half Sword
    HandandaHalf.jpg

Not shown is a Practice Sword, a Short Sword, a Long Handled Axe and a Single Edged Broad Sword

5. SP Fantasy The Wheel of Time Mod

Dain Ironfoot said:
    He's got some good models, but some could really do with extra smoothing group fiddling to avoid the angular look.

Im actually in the process of going over all my old models and re-doing them, im glad to be on the team, ill pump out as many models as possible just say what you want, in the mean time i have a list of about 40 WoT era weapons im going to get stuck into.

working on a Black Myrdraal Blade

6. SP Modern Other Zulu Mod Custom Music added

Edit: 2 New map

[/quote]

Am i doing it right?...

- the way to make the image appear on the page.

to do this you add
    [code]
    [img]*url* [/code]

code around your URL (replace *url* with a link)

an easier way to do this is to paste the URL in a topic, highlight it, and click on the Insert Image button (
    img.gif
    ), that will automatically place the image code.
  7. Another zombie mod (modern)...

the only way to kill this thread is by removing or disemboweling the head.
  8. Another zombie mod (modern)...

The_Ignorant_Knight said:
    An undead mod... how ironic...

dude you just made my day
  9. Pirates of Calradia main thread now locked.

the mod looks awesome, but you need to change the catapult, it looks like a testicle with a spoon sticking out of it. the siege pic with the fire looks KICKASS... 
  10. SP Modern Gallipoli Mod - Demo is out!

they fight with boats?... how is that equipment  :wink:

otherwise, looks good.
  11. SP Modern Gallipoli Mod - Demo is out!

Alec{zacool} said:
    The mod idea sounds cool, since I'm an Aussie, but It will be a very hard thing to make, and it is most likely that it is going to die quickly.

what he said. 

personally i would like a apocalyptic mod were the rest of the world is caught in a nuclear war, but because of Australia's and New Zealand's remoteness they where spared from the nuclear fallout, as a result of the nuclear winter the Tasman sea has been frozen over and the Aussies and Kiwis fight across the bridge between the last 2 country's on earth, they fight for territory, food and glory. for years the war has been raging but both country's have conveniently (for us modders that is...) run out of ammunition and do not want to waste limited resources to produce more, so they flight with clubs/swords and similar beating implements, pretty much old stuff, but with a futuristic twist. think mad max, but set in Australia... and with more kuz's and bro's   
  12. OSP Other 3D Art Zed's Weapon Pack

here is the first shield, i messed up though because it should be more dome-ish but it was too late by the time i realized. i need to change the outer ring of the shield to like a very dark metal.

13. OSP Other 3D Art Zed's Weapon Pack

Balduran said:
    Don't forget that M&B needs hands :razz:
    Oh well, the helm itself will be fun too :smile:

what helm do you want? ill try to put allot of effort into it.

http://www.morrowind-mod.com/imagesmr/psychopie/Armor.jpg

also

And if you have loads and loads of time to spare can you make one of those shields or one of these shields or another helmet similar to something in those two pictures?

I have finished one of the shields, but im tired atm so that will be it for tonight.
  14. OSP Other 3D Art Zed's Weapon Pack

Know ye now what power i wield... for i am ZEB!...

EDIT:  ZED*

in other news... im putting the model on a brief hiatus so i can do some other models, in all seriousness i cant see it ending up in M&B, aside from the fact that it looks semi-crap there are a few issues i wont bore you with.

Borne11.jpg

15. OSP Other 3D Art Zed's Weapon Pack

Jallon said:
    ENZED said:
    ok, the DL is busy, but here is the revised Model, im sorry, but whenever i try to stick to the reference pic, i aways end up making somthing that looks nothing like it ><  at least it has a little more detail now.

ohhh those textures are perfect.

<snip>

I hate to say it, but that model doesn't look very good. The pauldrons are very nice, and the overall shape is very good, but the extrusions you made do not fit together at all. I would suggest using the one you previosuly posted, it looks much better than that one. No offense.

yup, after coming home and looking at it, im like... wtf was i thinking when i made that... now that i have the textures, i can see how the plates overlap, so 3rd times the charm i guess.
Back
Top Bottom