Recent content by engamohd

1. Need More Info Endless Wars and AI decision to keep pursuing it

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game?
    I am on the main 1.7.0 version on Epic. My issue is that the faction I join as a merc/vassal declares wars against everyone, literally. I had it in my two campaigns now, as Aserai and Sturgia. In the Aserai campaign Unqid declared war on everyone, even the Sturgians which we don't share any borders with. With the Sturgians, we keep declaring wars, Battanians - Vlandians - Khuzaits - All Empire factions, even though we are getting pummeled at all fronts, losing most castles on the frontlines, but still we keep declaring wars, with 100% support, the kind you can't even affect with 150 influence. It is really frustrating and makes it impossible to make any progress without some sort of exploit, such as the retreat one.

Ah, and the random reinforcement issue is just driving me crazy when trying to hold a defensive position, or attacking a defensive enemy.
  2. SP - General Suggestions to polish the game as of 1.7.0

With the latest stable 1.7.0 update, I feel the game is starting to be in the final phases, although it still has some work to do to make it more interesting in the long term saves. Here, I will list some suggestions to polish the game in its current state, without out much of completely new...
  3. SP - General 30 ways to massively improve Bannerlord (1.6.0)

I love Bannerlord, and clocked 165+ hours in it already. I feel it has gone a long way from the early releases, but still has a long way to go to fulfill its massive potential. I will describe here several minor and non-minor aspects that may be improve to push the game to the next level (as of...
Back
Top Bottom