Recent content by Endar Croz

1. Endar Croz

How to work workshops?

Hello, after updating the game (version 1.2.7) I started a new game (clear game without mods), I bought a workshop (Wool Weavery), but it is NOT profitable - zero action, nothing happens. That is, the workshop does NOT buy raw materials and does NOT produce items. Why so? This should be...
  2. Endar Croz

Game activity information window (how to disable?)

Does anyone know how to disable UNNECESSARY game activity information window? I'm not interested and it prevents me from seeing important information in the game activity information window. It is important for me to see WHO and WHAT is being done in the game in relation to me and my faction...
  3. Endar Croz

Insta castle takeover?!?!?!?!?

At first I did not understand why my faction "falls" from Aserai... but it turned out that they capture our castles and towns almost "for free"!!!!!! as you can see in the video, there were 240 defenders in the castle, and the castle fell when there were 198 defenders left wt*********????
  4. Endar Croz

-1 persuasion success (what is this?)

Hi guys. Can you help me with skills "morale leader" and "natural leader"? (soc\charm tree) What means "-1 persuasion success"? What effect do these skills have?
  5. Endar Croz

Broken "declaring war" diplomacy AI

I started a new game (after the last update). What have you done to the AI, it's broken now! Before - if AI declared war, he would go to war, he would try to capture castles and towns. Now - when the AI declares war and has an advantage (in gold), it does NOTHING, it loses the advantage (in...
  6. Endar Croz

Question - the distance between the troops at the start of the battle

There is a function like you suggest, but it looks at you own party size and decides you must need more space with such a large force, If you start a 20 v 20 fight you will start much closer.
    do you think so? but the game thinks otherwise

7. Endar Croz

Global "party speed" icon - how to disable?

I don't think there is an option to disable it.
    The speed only flashes for a couple seconds when the AI party is spotted then goes away. It doesn't last the whole time...right?
    so what? this is unnecessary information (especially at the beginning of the game), which distracts from the main information - the number of enemies
    why can't it be turned off in the settings?
    what is the problem? if someone likes it - the path turns on, and if someone doesn't like it - the path turns off
    it's called a friendly interface
  8. Endar Croz

Global "party speed" icon - how to disable?

Hi guys, does anyone know how to disable the global party speed icon? Has anyone asked for this to be added? But if you added, where in the game settings can you turn it off?
  9. Endar Croz

Question - the distance between the troops at the start of the battle

Question for developers - Why is there no fixed distance between troops at the start of a battle? This is logical, it saves time and nerves... For example: If one of the parties has up to 100 troops, then the distance should be 200 meters. If one of the sides has up to 250 troops, then the...
  10. Endar Croz

Question - interactive battles with reinforcements

Question for developers - I really love this game, but after 1700 hours in the game, I realized what I was tired of - every time I want to help friendly troops in battle, the battle starts again, cleanly... It just destroys the immersion in the game and turns into a routine... that is, every...
  11. Endar Croz

Smithy need slightly improve (massive smelt/refine)

Hi guys. The Smithy needs a small improve - it's massive smelt and refine. This mechanic is already present when upgrading troops - just hold down "shift" and use click = you upgrade 5 troops at the same time. I suggest doing a similar function for smelt and refine. I propose: if you hold down...
  12. Endar Croz

How do I turn off automatic recruiting? (HELP PLS)

Go to clan page, go to list of parties and see list of garrisons, go to the garrison and you should have box for it above the party wage slider, orange box is ON (I think....) click it to be black/empty for off. I have not done any testing to see if it work properly now, for some previous versions it did not, but it has had at least 2 patches about it now, so hopefully it works.
    thx guys, you really help me!!!
  13. Endar Croz

you need to have version 1.5.10 or later to see it.
    my game version e1.6.1
  14. Endar Croz

From the fief section of your Clan page (hitting L on the keyboard), under each fief you select towards the bottom under the economic information should be the slider IIRC.
    I went to the clan page, in the fief section, but I don't see the garrison budget option anywhere
    give a screenshot or video how to do it,plsss
  15. Endar Croz

I do not think you can disable it per se, you'll just need to set a lower budget to stop the garrison from growing. I forget what the minimum is, but if you set it to that you should be fine
    How do I reduce or disable my garrison budget?
Back
Top Bottom