Recent content by Emogma

1. BL Coding Launcher crashes with custom module.

Issue: If I create a Custom Module and put it inside the Modules folder, the launcher will crash. Attempted Solution: Changed the Read-only permission to false for the Custom Module. Result: Did not fix the issue, read-only seems to be reverted regardless of repeated attempts.
  2. Does anyone suffer from high temperatures while playing this game?

Not for my CPU though, besides that still doesn't answer how other cpu intensive games that deal with multiple units all interacting in various ways don't affect my cpu temps as much. Also, like I said, if me running Witcher 3 on the highest setting gives me 75c then running bannerlord at the lowest settings should not give me 75c. Of course this may all just be early access issues and they could be fixed.
  3. Does anyone suffer from high temperatures while playing this game?

Like, somehow my cpu temp be reaching 60+ on Bannerlord, and I've played other games that deal with large amount of units and actions but my temps don't reach that high. GPU temps also get pretty high despite me playing on very low to try and alleviate it - very low settings looks like dung, how...
  4. Tutorial Other [VB.Net] How to write bannerlord mod using VB.net

Hence C#. I think you can get Python working with IronPython too.
  5. Modding in C# feels incredibly boring and tedious.

IronPython friends. . IronPython
  6. Which program to open .sav savegame files

who knows it might be a Json file disguised as a .sav
  7. Which program to open .sav savegame files

Try just opening it with a txt editor and see what you get.
  8. Character Skill Points (Stats)

only way I can see that working is if the xp curve gets progressively longer as you level up.
  9. Enemy Castles/Cities/Towns should be impassable until you take them/raid them

Like, you can't move through enemy border? That sounds a bit too limiting for the sandbox aspect. Maybe penalize it, like some supply lines or some **** but not outright remove the possibility of it.
  10. Sturgia - Make up your mind about this faction.

Or this is just a universe with a different cultural and linguistic history.
  11. Differences to Warband

Why not just make it easy to learn but hard to master? Like, in Warband I could play the singleplayer pretty easily and not have to worry about any of the advance techniques. Just make it the same for Bannerlord, increase the skill cap required to master the combat system but just make it so that you don't need to necessarily know all the fancy tricks when you're going through a single player session.
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is the Ultimate Introduction to Modding still relevant? The last time I tinkered with Warband modding I didn't really like MBScript, so I would like to know if there is a way to mod Warband with an alternative, like a different language or a version of MBScript that doesn't have eye-gouging syntax.
  13. how to add the Pistol into Viking conquest?

I don't think it matters whether it's Brytenwalda, Prophesy of Pendor, or Viking Conquests. Adding a weapon should be the same for all of them, though maybe VC doesn't have features other Warband Engine titles have.
Top Bottom