Recent content by emo_edjiboye

1. Noble Genocide

That's all strict statistic, in fact nobles die very rare in my playthroughs. Even in sieges, where lords die more often
    then you are lucky. in my experience at least one lord dies in large battles (800+ total troops in the battlefield)
  2. Noble Genocide

OMG, 2%? That's critically low, why would ever have this feature if lords will be almost immortal again?
    i don't think so. @SadShogun said auto-resolves will result in death now. think of it as rather than the players killing up to 10% of lords (per battle!) with lords hardly dying otherwise, all lords have a small chance of dying all from battles around the map as suppose to only around where the player is. I know 2% is small, but it's PER battle. factions is almost always in war with one another and go through at least least a few dozen battles + sieges + raids by the end of it. anymore than 2% could result in factions committing self-genocide.
  3. vassals voted for someone they hate to be their ruler... is this a bug?

I talked about wanting to be ruler in the tread Should I assassinate My Liege? in the end I didn't have to do anything like that because the old ruler soon died of old age. the pop-up appeared to decide the next ruler and... they don't want me; not even one voted for me. instead, they...
  4. Faction Chokepoint Castles

I think this concept is very good and can relieve pressure off the player from babysitting their vassals.

but what if a neutral party wants in? Well, it would depend on the size of the party so a big party (say around 80-100+ men) wouldn't be able to enter even if neutral, otherwise a player can go to another faction's territory and just besiege a city without ever engaging with the chokepoint castle at all.

This could be improved upon with tolls from these castles when you are a neutral party and the toll paid would depend on your trade skill and party size.
    neutral parties should be allowed to pass, otherwise the player, as well as neutral mercenaries and lords, will be essentially trapped after a certain point in the game where most players generally lead a lot of troops.

I don't think tolls would be a good idea. again, discourages movement, especially early game where I doubt the player would be able to afford it.
    I think that Bannerlord already has a system for being able to enter castle: relationship. if a lord likes you, they will let you though, if they hate you, they won't. this applies for whether you are neutral to a faction, a vassal of it, or even their king!! literally, I was the ruler of the faction and I was at a bad relationship with one of my vassals (-12). I tried to enter one of their castles and they wouldn't let me though.
  5. should I assassinate my liege?

I want to be ruler so I was waiting for them to just die of old age, but it is taking way to long. should I friendly-fire them to death in battle or is there a better way? and would this cause the other vassals to hate me?
  6. Some questions about building melee character

Greetings, I have a couple of questions:
    1-I try to play as a two hander (with axe for cleaving), but with recent athletics nerf I cant catch most units although I travel light. Also whenever I try to go berserk into enemy I either end up with a throwing spear/arrow/bolt whatever on my head or they catch me and I try to block 5 people at a time and fail.
    for some reason routing units go super-speed so you can almost never catch them even before the athletics nerfs.
    have a shield equipped on your character. it will allow you to approach them even under heavy fire. once close enough, put the shield on your back as it will reduce damage taken if hit from behind.
    don't try to block 5 people a once. best to kite them into a single dense blob by running around in cycles then continuously side-step and attack.

2- They say bardiche is great, which faction sells bardiche?
    Thanks!
    Aserai sells bardiche, but there are other powerful two-handed weapons as well: Valandia sells short-bill, Sturgia sells drilled axe, and Batannia has a lot of good two-handed swords which is good with level 150 two-handed skill since you can deflect arrows.

hope this helps
  7. Company of Trouble quest: why can't I buy them?

as a quick recap of the quest, a lord gives you some units of mercenaries and wants you to go to other lords and try to convince them to buy them. my question is why don't I have an option to simply buy them instead? I am constantly leading armies, so finding a lord isn't a problem for me...
  8. Capture Lord/Lady (suggestion)

I got this quest to capture a lady some lord had some beef with. I noticed after looking for her in several locations that she is not lord type that leads armies but just a plain Lady that likes to socialize in castle gatherings. So i can't capture her unless i capture the whole town or castle because these type of characters, it seem, that are not traveling, but just teleport between locations. It would be interesting to have them travel with some lord or caravan between locations.
    if you capture other lords of the same clan she would lead a party to replace them. I assume you are at war or willing to going to war with the faction, I'd never do the quest otherwise.
  9. exploit for infinite army cohesion (plz fix, devs)

in order to pull this off you need to make party for a clan member then invite them into your army. whenever army cohesion gets low simply kick that party out of the army and immediately invite them in again. it cost zero influence to invite a clan member into your army, yet inviting a party...
  10. level 275 Scout + Khuzait speed bonus is insane!

seriously, the perk Uncanny Insight can give you a minimum of 7.5% speed increase! and if you decide too have a party only consisting of cavalry you are already have a 10% faster with khuzaits. combining them together with other perks and you are going about 20% faster! plus I can see the up to...
  11. should smithing even be a skill?

It's there to give players option to craft their own weapons. Nothing more and nothing less. It's completely optional and you can ignore it if you want. Which is fine by me.

The only complain I have about it is totally random way to obtain design elements. You should be obtaining details of the weapon you are scrapping. You should not be able to learn new blade design from a wooden mallet.
    but players would have to spend both time and skill points to craft their desired weapons rather than on skills that let them use the weapon effectively. that's why there should simply be an NPC that can make it for you. M&B with Fire and Sword had this; you could order custom armor, swords, shields, bows, guns, and even horses (the priced were pretty high though).
  12. should smithing even be a skill?

What if players want to roleplay as a blacksmith?
    *shrug* …I mean, I've heard of people roleplaying as a merchant, bandit, or mercenary, but never a blacksmith. most people use smithing simply to exploit the game for a near infinite money.
  13. should smithing even be a skill?

be honest, when (or if) the devs fix smithing exploits will any of us care about leveling smithing? what is even the point of smithing? if it's to let the player make a customized weapon or roleplaying then why is it locked behind level 100+ smithing? I don't want to waste my time or skill...
  14. Limit on how many mercenaries a kingdom can have.

seriously, I am at war with the Northern Empire and I was winning, and even convinced most of their clans to join my side. but then they started fielding large armies with decent tier troops and started taking back their settlements. I was wondering why they were able to push me back even after...
  15. Acquiring Elite Horses

Can they be dropped after battles? At the moment I seem to have a couple of Cossians in my inventory that I don't remember obtaining.
    in my 500 hours of playing I think it has happened to me just once. I got a pureblood.
Top Bottom