Recent content by Embers144

1. question about an icon on the map

It means that the village, castle or town can see you. It actually does nothing, but when you're at war with someone and a hostile castle sees you, they can alarm an army that you're there
  2. Something wrong with the companions after Hotfix

Sounds like a material for a creepypasta
  3. Resolved 1.5.0 Game crashes when doing gang leader notables raid for the 2nd time.

It doesn't matter if you raid the same notable, or some other in the same city, the game crashes when the conversation screen with the notable is about to pop up, just after beating his thugs in the alley. The crash only happens when you raid in the same city for the 2nd time.
  4. How many kids you got ?

That's weird, my Silvind looks different that yours
  5. Earn your banner?

Sure, you can edit your banner at the beginning of the game, but your character doesn't hold it. Actually doesn't the banner apear in your character's hand after getting to clan tier 1? That means 50 or 100 renown?
  6. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

Suggestion: Pugilism

So, Bannerlord's fist fighting is much better than in the previous titles, and I think it could use some love.
    A fist fighting arena, which would work like tournaments. allowing only 1v1 combat would fit that, the rewards being mostly money and/or relation gained with people who bet on you. This system could work as an addition to the criminal system we got in Bannerlord. And could serve as yet another way to up your relations with gang members, merchants etc, just the notables. Or just make it a casual, ancient greek era beat down where every contestant is naked.

EDIT: Also to spice up the fist even more, let us shove/push people using the block+kick combination while unarmed.
  7. Can't flirt after a failed romance attempt

Are you over 35? Because one of the things the game doesn't tell you iss that after 35 the marriage function doesn't work.

Im exactly 35. I guess I should've married earlier
  8. Can't flirt after a failed romance attempt

So i've tried to romance with that one vlandian lord and failed miserably (just like in real life). Now I don't have the romance option when Im talking with every free and young lord. The only thing that's left is the "give me another chance" dialog with the original lord, but that doesn't get...
  9. Post Your Favorite Background Playlist(Instrumental/Folk)

Ahh, Danheim.. You're a man of taste I see
  10. Castle Ruins

What culture are these castles? You probably got the one in the battanian culture, these just look like ruins
  11. Is there a way to kill city notables?

Just like the tittle says. Let's say that you have -76 with one of the notables. Besides getting ~1500 gold from ****ing her and her territory over, I have no use for her and I would like to get rid of her in a (preferably) lethal or non lethal way. Can I do that?
  12. How to be awarded fiefs from faction.

Try farming some influence and then propose policies that benefits your clan. I managed to gather 500 or so influence and when I was an option in the vote selection, just packed 300 into it and got my first castle
  13. Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

Second example. The palantine guard im fighting with blocked only once in our duel. In the previous versions they blocked like 80% of my attacks. I know that archers shouldn't be the best at melee, but they should be atleast good. Especially the high tier archers.

14. Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

That shows that the skill based system works. Lords have highest weapon skills.

Yup, it does. I guess npcs will have to have 100+ skill in a certain weapon to actually be good. Unthery is 230 in 1h for example
  15. Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

Lords are the only enemies that provide a reasonable challenge now. Just look at this cuckhead Unthery

Back
Top Bottom