Recent content by Embers

1. A Single System Has Turned Off My Love

The devs should capitalize on that and add an option to allow us to duel the npc for siege commanding rights, if we were the first ones to initiate the siege
  2. AI besiegers retreating in Gamescom footage

This was also in the 2017 siege defense showcase. I don't know, im torn between two options, either they have a second copy of BL, the perfect one where everything works fine and dandy, just to show at gamescom and to never appear again, or they really did their homework and the release update is going to be big.
  3. Loading Screen Art - I can only draw one face

Hello pet. You need to chill out before you have hernia. Much love xoxo
    Yeah, i've overreacted there, sorry
  4. Loading Screen Art - I can only draw one face

What the ****, of all the things wrong with this game, you just had to pick the loading screen art. Thats probably one of the good looking things of the game. But hey, if we are meant to criticise the game, we go all out, am i right? What's next, not enough polygons on the sheep model?
  5. Will TW do a No Mans Sky thing?

Just skipped through all the comments and wanted to leave it here:

I just hope after the full release, all TW team switch back their focus on actually improving the game, so they patch more,faster and add new content, instead of dividing the team pc/console.
  6. As a community we really gonna let people get away with personal harrasment?

If people can't hande a videogame then they shouldn't play it. If they rage because someone is better than them in a videogame and then spit out slurs in the chat, its a sign that they should rethink their day and/or their whole life and what are they actually doing with it.

Prople are ****ing working their asses off, 12hrs a day, coming back home and trying to relax for a few hours in an innocent sword and axe, pixel killing fest, meanwhile Jimmy here is being angry because someone took his hp bar down to 0 and starts bashing his keyboard like that one german kid on yt
  7. 1.8.0 game crash

The 1.8 update is fresh and youll have to wait some time for mods to update. If you played the beta with mods, It may not be the same as the stable version, maybe some code got changed etc. Just play vanilla with RBM and rts cam until the mods update, i played yesterday and both these mods work

Edit: Try verifying the game files if the game still doesnt work
  8. Multiplayer autoblock

Was autoblock available in the other gamemodes like cpt or skirmish? Or just tdm and siege?
  9. New Armağan Yavuz Interview

Why is nobody talking about Armagan saying that they are hiring modders?

Edit: Since the latest patch is somewhat good, atleast better than the previous ones, its maybe because the modders worked on it? Also the economy overhaul. And we all know that the average modder is somewhat more skilled than the average programmer in Turkey
  10. [MOD REQUEST] Join other people's battles and play as their companion/your own guy

Yes, that´s a simple and small mod request. I´ll start right now!
    Holy sh*t yes! That's my man! However dont get my hopes up if it doesnt work, i wouldnt survive the dissapointment

Edit: oh no, wait... No custom servers yet
  11. 1.7.2 Multiplayer "Gameplay" (stuttering/Pompey simulator)

Yeah its definitely not your rig, 1.7.2 is infamous for its fps and stutter problems. Try 1.8.0, no mp of course, but its the smoothest update in terms of fps
  12. [MOD REQUEST] Join other people's battles and play as their companion/your own guy

I just got back from a long elden ring marathon and really loved how you are able to summon phantoms to aid you in boss battles. A similiar feature would be amazing in bannerlord. When you're about to start a battle, you can create a public server for players to join you and fight for you...
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Why the patches are always 20-30gbs? Even tho the download takes 15+ minutes, its the installing time that really kills me, cuz my pc takes more than half an hour to do it and I dont know why
  14. Along with custom servers...

Yeah…without a monopoly on native; they can’t make any money off of stupid micro transactions. So, enjoy waiting another 50 years for this.
    I dont think i understand. Bannerlord doesnt have microtransactions does it?

Edit: or you mean buying coins for mp customization?
Back
Top Bottom