Recent content by Emax

1. Veterinary and Well Strapped

On current PC version, these two perks have swapped their tooltips (veterinary now has the bonus hp and well strapped now has the counter to lame chance) Not sure if bug or perk change. Is this correct? Which one is giving which effect?
  2. 1.70 Speed icon

agree
  3. My first experience with Order of Battle

My current playthrough left off with a castle siege (defending) and went to give the new system a whirl. As I fumbled through the new UI I was experimenting with the different groups and sliders. Noticed that group II was positioned in the towers above the main gate. So I thought "Oh Ill put...
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Fix for matrilineal culture bug when?

Well, I had to break down and install some mods. It appears "Houses of Calradia" can remedy the issue, at least as long as it stays compatible with new game versions.

But really, this is pretty fundamental stuff that should get fixed without the need for mods.
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Fix for matrilineal culture bug when?

This one bug is messing up my playthroughs more than any other. I've had to shelve the game for now, it is really that gamebreaking!
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Allow Governors to participate in siege defense

They're capable fighters, right? Let them fight during the battle. Perhaps treat the garrison like an army and they are the captain.
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Governor should gain engineering xp when building in towns and castles

The governor is the general manager of all aspects of the city, therefore:

The governor should upgrade his combat skills in his daily training.

The governor should upgrade his trading skills by managing the city's trade.

The governor should upgrade his leadership ability, for obvious reasons.

The governor should upgrade his medicine skills to take care of the health of the city.

The governor should upgrade his cunning abilities by controlling security.

Simply put, the governor should earn passive exp every day in all skill branches. So over the years the governor can have a better impact on the state of your city and not be a bundle that is there just to have +1 loyalty. Besides that it could be a practical method to level up your children when they get older.
    Yup, made a similar post to this a while back.

Currently, sending a companion off to be a governor essentially stagnates their development, when in reality it should be the complete opposite.
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Leveling riding and athletics are completely inverted

Ever since that athletics nerf in 1.5, leveling the skill has been insanely slow. On the other hand, riding levels at warp speed. I can tell you from experience that riding a horse is way harder than running on foot. Any chance we can have this looked at?
  9. Why don't my family members fight in tournaments any more?

I've noticed that if you leave your companion as governor, or create them as a separate party they will participate in the tourney if in town. However, if they belong to your party as a family member they will not participate.
    I am aware of this workaround but it appears to not work in the current version of the game
  10. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Cross cultural marriage plus matrilineal culture is seriously messing up the game!

yeah, its a bug

Do we have confirmation that it is a bug, and that it is on TWs radar to get fixed ASAP?
  11. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Traits

I agree with this, I think the traits of an npc should influence their AI in some way.

It might be a bit much to ask but I also think their traits should be able to change just like the player via their actions. Sending companions on quests, for example, would be a way to mold them a certain way.
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More cross-training in perks

Probably my favorite part of the game is "growing" characters. I like leveling the main character. I like training the companions and children. I like when the little "xxx skill has increased to xxx" line pops up. Heck, I sit through my companions fights in tournaments and even like it when...
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Cross cultural marriage plus matrilineal culture is seriously messing up the game!

With the current state of the game, clans take wives from any culture, then the culture of the wife determines the culture of any children that come along. For example, a Sturgian clan male takes on an Aserai wife. Now, all of the children born by that wife in the STURGIAN clan will be of...
Back
Top Bottom