Recent content by ElMapache

1. Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

Will do.
  2. Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

I uploaded the save file again, this time including my username and the link to this thread as I missed that before. I will also send it directly to you one I figure that out. Here is a screenshot of the issue.
  3. Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

Uploaded a save file that should have a polearm with the discussed issue in the inventory, with both a floating blade and pommel. The example weapon has different components than the first weapons I experienced this with. However I have weapons with the same components that do not seem to have the issue, so I wonder if it has to do with producing multiple weapons in one session.

It also seems that over time the blade and pommel continue to float further away from the handle.

I have some shots from Photo mode of one of the weapons with the problem that I will upload...when I figure out how to do that.
  4. Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

I have continued to play with a variety of other crafted weapons and so far it seems that the bug only occurs when using the Bent Razor Head. I have yet to see the same issue occur with other part combinations.
  5. Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

Summary: Crafted polearm blades begin floating off of weapon, creating an annoying gap on the weapon. The weapon looks normal when crafted, however upon exiting and reloading a save, the weapon now has a floating blade. Have yet to see it happen with a different weapon type or with a different...
Back
Top Bottom