Recent content by elkillo

1. elkillo

Bug Reports: 1.54

i just noticed that my swadian swordsman have no helms or sword and shield. i don't mean not equipped they are invisible so i have a bunch of headless armless troops running around its pretty funny actually
  2. elkillo

To whom it may concern.

And when the update arrives, on that hallowed day more blood shall be spilt on the ground then it never has before by the steel he shall give us, and to glorious battle we all shall return.

3. elkillo

Your class,favorite weapon and playstyle

i go heavy armored sergeant , bastard sword and shield with mostly a infantry army with one line of melee with another line of halbadiers behind em with, a last line of archers and cannoneers. works MOST of the time
  4. elkillo

Feature Requests

^^
  5. elkillo

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

what does the WSE do for NMC and everytime i go to load it to see what it does it says i have an unsupported version of warband even though i have version 1.143.
  6. elkillo

Feature Requests

point taken :shock:
  7. elkillo

Feature Requests

nilloc93 said:
    elkillo said:
    i was just thinking it would be awsome if when you upgraded a fief(such as a village) you could go into the village and accually see the upgrades (manor especially).

and what would this do aside from basic visual upgrades

if you fought there you could use the manor as a place to defend and the watch tower upgrade could be used to house archers more for RP sake then much else
  8. elkillo

General Discussion Thread

im restarting my game cus i F**ked it up hard ill soo if it happens again
  9. elkillo

Happy Easter !

lol :lol:
  10. elkillo

i have high moral for my troops it only seems to be companions that are having trouble
  11. elkillo

Happy Easter !

its a ribbon  :smile:
  12. elkillo

i have 230 troops =(
  13. elkillo

Happy Easter !

happy easter
  14. elkillo

Feature Requests

can you add a way to decrease the overall amount of troops the lord, garrisons,undead, etc have as you go i dont mind the bandit sizes but as it is now i dont have an hour and a half to put into taking a castle or town.
  15. elkillo

i have the latest version of WB(i have it on steam it better be up-to-date) and blood and steel is version 1.251. my troops go through 2 packs of hard tack within 1~2 days i dont know if it is a bug or what.
Back
Top Bottom