Recent content by Elisianthus

1. Elisianthus

Who of the old guard are still around?

I happened to be sticking my head through, so figured I'd say Hello. You're all still degenerates.
  2. Elisianthus

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Man in the stables looks to be having a bad day.
  3. Elisianthus

The Anime/Manga Thread

I never got around to S;G, actually - I got halfway through Chaos;Head, lost my save in a hard drive death and never got back to it. I really should one of these days.
  4. Elisianthus

The Anime/Manga Thread

I'm pretty sure, Der Film was a fair while back, Das Finale only aired a couple of months back.

But I'd meant more in general, as in "I haven't really been watching anything since garupan aired years back, can anyone recommend any shows I've missed in the past few years that are worth watching?" As opposed to "only more panzers.". 'Pologies for the lack of clarity.
  5. Elisianthus

The Anime/Manga Thread

Ah, I've caught the follow ups - one advantage to moving to Moonland was it made it a damn site easier to just go see Das Finale when it occurred. It was more I've not actually watched anything new in the past few years, and law of averages tells me there must have been a couple of decent things I've missed.
  6. Elisianthus

The Elder Scrolls VI

Whereas I'd thought Iberian, so you get the slight Moor influences, but predominantly European styling.
  7. Elisianthus

The Elder Scrolls VI

I'm hoping for Elswyr myself.

EDIT: To expand, the north of Elswyr has a similar arid climate, and honestly I feel Hammerfell would be too close in style to Skyrim/Oblivion as they're all very European, and I'd like a change of pace. I expect to be disappointed, but I can dream.
  8. Elisianthus

The Anime/Manga Thread

I've been out of the loop since Garupan aired, what's worth catching up with?
  9. Elisianthus

Do threads never die here?

Almalexia said:
    Elisianthus said:
    Hey Monty; I'm not dead.

For now.

Working on it.
  10. Elisianthus

The Elder Scrolls VI

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
    Tennessee Jack said:
    I speak fluent Japanese and just played the game on my original PC-9821Cx3 hardware. It's kind of pathetic that you played the slowbeef PS1 version.

Wrong. If you're not part of the PC-9800 Series Central Discord Server then nothing you say has any validity.

EYzAtmm.png

This is the tier quality of **** posting I came back for.
  11. Elisianthus

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
    oh, hi liz.

Hey Monty; I'm not dead.
  12. Elisianthus

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:

Cheers love, now I know.

Eogan said:
    Have you ever changed that avvy?

Not since I put it on a few years back? I'm actually planning on getting around to it if it helps?
  13. Elisianthus

hi im new whats this
  14. Elisianthus

Monster Hunter World

Mostly it makes me wish I wasn't without a PC for a year. Has there been any tell on cross platform?
Back
Top Bottom