Recent content by Eligitine

1. MP dying real fast

Its almost like ignoring your playerbase and having unstable servers gets the game to die. Who knew.
  2. MP Spears should deal more damage

Until spears are fixed I'm pretty much done. Its not fun to deal 25 damage on a perfect stab then get hit with a ****ing shortsword stab for 3x that that has double the animation speed.
  3. MP dying real fast

Skirmish right now has so many core issues (spawns, balance, unfair map design,cav/archer spam)
  4. Is it me or does it take forever to block? Seem to be way worse at manually blocking than Warband

Blocking feels like it just doesn't work anymore. Might as well join the rainbow 2h spam like all the other noobs.
  5. Is it me or does it take forever to block? Seem to be way worse at manually blocking than Warband

Blocking seems especially ****y since the last patch. Been 100% sure I've had full blocks, but things just keep slipping through it. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull a fast one and push a stealth change.
  6. Are spears and pikes ever going to be fixed?

TW just seems to be ignoring player feedback pretty much, wouldn't get your hopes up. Menavlion has been broken OP for..how long now?
  7. MP Skirmish

So incredibly snowbally. Games go 3-0 95% of the time. There shouldn't be carry over gold.
  8. Recruit

(Conclusions are for skirmish/siege)
    I'm forced to draw comparisons to a very similar class: the Aserai skirmisher

With comparable base stats to the Aserai T1 infantry, it becomes rather quickly apparent there are a few fatal flaws this class has.
    The lack of shield without a perk is a rather major drawback, and with the lack of a bonus armor perk as well it seems like the class is stuck into a 'jack of all trades' role that it preforms poorly at. Paper thin armor means vulnerability to archers, but you lose the ability to deal with mainline threats if you take the (small) shield.

Unlike the Sturgia and Battania T1I's, they can't be converted into 'board and sword' frontline infantry either; their weak shield and paper armor mixing with a below-average base sword to turn them into fodder. But wait, you may say, they have a throwing weapon! Yes, the basic javs. When upgraded to imperial javelins they do serve as a useful polearm secondary. Again however I am forced to compare to skirmisher.Their 6 jarids outmatch the 4 imperial.

Potential solution:
    Rather straightforward, for an auxiliary meant to stay out of combat, the shield is mandatory to prevent counterfire.The shield is made standard, giving them a good bit of survivability. Replacing the shield perk with a 'better shield' or '+9 armor' would also give them the ability to take a more frontline role like the other faction's T1I's
Back
Top Bottom