Recent content by Elevendy

1. Elevendy

Simple mods and overwriting native XMLs

Maybe cloth_materials bypasses the entire XML system? I think it's called by a .dll so I have no chance at overwriting it even though the documentation says everything is correct.
  2. Elevendy

<XmlName type="1" id="NPCCharacters" path="Rigalebandits"/>
    you can find the id here, E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\bandits.xml (my install oc)
    in this file the very beginning looks like this:
    <NPCCharacters>
    <NPCCharacter id="looter" default_group="Infantry" name="{=urUwa4bf}Looter" level="6" occupation="Bandit" culture="Culture.looters">

so in this case, the id is "NPCCharacters", and my path is
    E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Rigale2RoC\ModuleData\Rigalebandits.xml

I hope this helps.
    you can download the mod from here:

That was an important piece I was missing, thank you for clarifying. I did however manage to find where my issue lies after reading over the XML documentation.

Important

XMLs with the same id from two separate mods (or the same mod) will have their assets combined and NOT overwritten. However, if two objects within an XML have the same id (e.g. two items), they will Overwrite each other in ModLoading Order as seen in the Launcher. Knowing this can be useful for overwritting native assets.

MPClassDivisions Is currently broken.

It seems I am merging the changed assets as new assets, instead of overwriting them. I suppose I will have to look to the C# method in order to overwrite xml attributes or hope the ModLoading objects method is clarified.

After pondering over what objects meant, my assumption is <materials> should've been overwritten in the first place.
  3. Elevendy

Hey all, I've been taking attempts at modifying the cloth_materials.xml file and shipping it into a module all day and haven't been getting any luck. While modifying it in the native module does make an effect in-game, whenever I mimic the file structure into a test module I can't seem to get...
  4. Elevendy

Modding Area Suggestions

Eh, take a look again at the modding boards, there is a whole Bannerlord section since the weekend. Simple questions will however only go to the Q&A board now.

Ah thank you.
  5. Elevendy

Modding Area Suggestions

Bannerlord will have its own section with multiple subboards when the game is released. :smile:

Any update on this? Would love to start discussing with other creators and modders on how to tackle the new C# module system but it seems it's just a flood in the main subforum.

So far from what I've seen most discussion has been offsite and in PMs on NexusMods.
  6. Elevendy

So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

Hey you don't have to pick up an argument with me really. It's just a list.

An incorrect one.
  7. Elevendy

11 years of development and still missing.....

With how the character creation is going I'm sure there will be a hair mod akin to Apachii's from the Skyrim community here shortly.
  8. Elevendy

Worried for this games future

Game works exceptionally well on a Nvidia 980 TI with a i7 4790k. Dated tech but it's probably what they were using to develop the game.
  9. Elevendy

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Very proud of you guys introducing a load order understanding that downloading an entire game again for a mod isn't really plausible in the modern era.

Game is a lot of fun, but I seem to be getting an issue whenever I play the game for longer than 30 minutes, everyone's portraits, including item portraits, begin to disappear / have a hard time loading.

Found a couple features locked behind some commands, started running some playthroughs with a couple settings tweaked, but found the game defaulting to natural settings after short periods of time.

Very impressed with what you guys gave us, can't wait to see what the mod community does. I'm gonna keep taking a crack at the fileset to see what I can change.
  10. Elevendy

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Holy balls. o.o I could use this! :grin:
  11. Elevendy

RGL Error Unexpected End of file while reading file.

This is a bit of a noob question but... Where can I find module_scene_props? I can't seem to find it anywhere....  :???:
  12. Elevendy

RGL Error Unexpected End of file while reading file.

Okay, so I'm trying to make a mod and I recently bought Warband, so I decided to port it over to Warband. Anyways, I got all the way till' I got an error saying "RGL Error Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules\Test\scene_props.txt" I've been looking at the file trying to figure...
  13. Elevendy

Modern Warfare Mod

Back
Top Bottom