Recent content by Elberg

1. My Youtube channel.

Hi guys! I have a youtube channel called: Elberg_The_Great. I upload mostly NW videos, in which some of them require being in 20th (my reg) to understand. I upload videos regullary. It would be really nice if you could go there watch my videos, leave a like and click subscibe button...
  2. Napoleonic Wars Enhanced

Hi! I installed enhanced edition, but it doesn't work, only a few textures are enhanced, later when i checked in folder, all textures were new, but old spawned when i played. Please help.
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi
    I'm making a mod and i don't know how to assign a village/castle/city to a faction cuz i want to change borders of native factions (i want it to belong to the faction at the start of the game).
    Thanks for the help.  :grin: :grin: :grin:
  4. Editing units

hello, i'm using  module system and it says something like that IndentationError: unexpected indent Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_global_variables_unused.py", line 3, in <module>     from process_operations import *   File "C:\Users\Tomek\Desktop\mm dev -...
  5. I need your help guys.

hi, i'm making a mod for mount and blade warband nw, and i'm using module system, when i clicked build_module it showed that there is something wrong that i can't really understand IndentationError: unexpected indent Traceback (most recent call last):   File...
Back
Top Bottom