Recent content by Ehud

1. Patch Notes v1.2.8

My suggestions was make a slider or option, 1) shorten days per month, example 10 days so it would move the game twice as fast. 2) xp slider to compensate, same example 2X xp, so you would gain the same xp but games would go twice as fast. at 20 year old can go 30+ years or 2400 days. in my example death would come into play in just 1200 days or you could make it even faster with higher xp. think of only playing 1200 or 600 days then family take over. That would make children vital to your campaign. I feel that is a great idea, and of course its an option or slider so people can use it or not and have fun the way they love it. TW devs dont think its good but offering more options cont make people mad but can only make people happy if they choose to do it. Doing nothing wont make people happy but can get people frustrated not having options. Their solution does no good, mine does good for some and nothing for others. Which do you all think is better

Yes, some slider for day or year length could give more possibilities. Or maybe add the option to spend 2 weeks training your troops, improving your fiefs or boosting your kids skills for example. But the easiest option would be to at least advance usable age at 16.
  2. Patch Notes v1.2.8

Having kids in the game seems kind of pointless right now, unless you are going for total map conquest.

Finished the barbarian campaign in 1706 days, 2 years before my son become of age, and I rushed to find wive and reproduce at 22.

Maybe there could be a lore friendly way of skipping some time or something so they actually matter during a bigger part of the game.

Also the barbarian victory steam achievement is not well synchronized and steam gave it to me after killing 2/3 of the imperial factions. And the ending video had very low volume audio, and the game song was still playing, so there seem to be some techical issues there (I played 1.2.7).
  3. What happened to my companion

To add some more information that I couldn't provide in my last message, my companion biography says that he "disappeared". Very mysterious to be honest, I would like to know what happened to him.
  4. What happened to my companion

I just want to report that the biography notes of each character don't make much sense sometimes as of v 1.2.7 I think my companion died in a siege battle, but when I check his biography this information doesn't show, and im not sure when he died. I know after report battle shows death lords...
  5. Patch Notes v1.2.7

Some bugs I noticed.

- Character equipment change image in inventory screen. For example I have equiped a shield but, in the image of my equipped items it appears as a bow. However, when I hover over it, I can read "shield", and when I drag and drop the item it goes back to what it actually is (a shield).

- My scout companion cannot be assigned to scout role from the clan party screen. I have to go to "members", talk to him and assign him via conversation. This only happens with this one companion, and when I assign him I can see a brownish square occupying the spot for scout in the party, instead of his portrait.

- Whenever there are several party leaders in a castle or town keep, they spawn all together in a room, there is no even space between them, like they form a blob. What the **** are they supposed to be doing in that way? xD This bug persists from previous versions and it looks quite bad. Hopefully some placeholders could be assigned to them so one is sitting, some others are standing or chatting to each other etc.

So far, Im still in mid game, but I have been enjoying the update, game finally feels more polished and there are not that many infuriating bugs that made me want to quit my campaign.
  6. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It is not part of our current priorities. I don't think there is any point to categorically reject it for all time though. It has been and will continue to be discussed alongside other potential improvements. We typically discuss changes publicly after a more concrete decision has been made and some progress towards them has been achieved (to reduce the likelihood of disappointment if a prototype doesn't make it as initially envisioned or at all).

That's the reason I'm not willing to start a new campaign.

You should make it your #1 priority as it is clearly what your public has been demanding for years.
  7. What kind of new faction(s) would you like to see added to the game in the future?

Chinese infantry army
    Babylonian
    African
    Aztec
    Thai/South East Asia

Technologically inferior factions could be balanced with larger numbers.

1f02b326c78baf221bdcaf4847ceb8b9.jpg

Babylonian elite
  8. What bonus should the Dragon Banner give in your opinion?

It should give bonus to renown from battle and moral boost.
  9. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Ok gracias
    I think there is an specific forum for posts in spanish. Not everybody understands this language.
  10. What do you think about the new crime and alley features?

I hope it is the base for further expansion of the gang system. If not, Fourberie mod just does this feature better.

I will hold my opinion of the system before I see it finished, but it's a shame that a mod did this long time ago and Talewolrds takes years and years to catch up, and it is not even as good as the mod.
  11. How can castles be made important in your opinion?

There could be special castles, like legendary fortresses for each faction that grant some perks, companions, some special troop or other benefit for the player or the AI.
  12. What small QoL, immersion, etc. feature would you like added to the game?

is it possible sort troops by type in the party screen? it wasn't without mods last time I tried..
  13. How much work it takes?

The Diplomacy mod has a functioning messenger system. You pay 100 gold to use it. I consider it immersive because I just pretend that one of my soldiers is the messenger.

Something similar to Diplomacy mod should have been added long ago, I can't imagine a reason not to do it. The lack of diplomacy and more interaction options is what kills the immersion.
  14. Idea for a mod - Middle east 1000BCE

Ok, thank you!
  15. Idea for a mod - Middle east 1000BCE

Mod would be historically based around year 1000 BCE, on the years previous to coronation of King David as king of Israel. Saul would be the king and David would be the throne pretender as in warband, there could be cutscenes like David killing Goliat when fighting the Palestinia tribes. As...
Back
Top Bottom