Recent content by Egarb

1. Egarb

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

More formations would be cool. 
  2. Egarb

MadocComadrin said:
    Egarb said:
    I know what's realistic, and your arguments are not.
    Care to back that up with anything? Because quite frankly, I don't see your "realism credibility." I can fetch one of our resident woodsmen to back me up on the throwing-knife case if you like.

Smale game and humans are not the same pray.  An do you have any documentation on trowing knifes in warfare ?
  3. Egarb

Amontadillo said:

It's quite patently obvious that hardly anyone in this thread knows what is realistic, and even where they do, they are choosing to forget that.

So true  :grin:
  4. Egarb

MadocComadrin said:
    Egarb said:
    You guys are taking it a bit too fare about my love for realism  :grin:
    If you have such a love for realism, you would be more aware of what's realistic. :razz:

I know what's realistic, and your arguments are not.
  5. Egarb

You guys are taking it a bit too fare about my love for realism  :grin:
  6. Egarb

Ringwraith #5 said:
    Egarb said:
    I hope they don't have dual wielding. I can't see what's good about it.
    It adds more variety to combat, for one thing.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
    Only for weapons you can't block with, I'd be okay with, like butchering knives.
    Are you kidding, parrying was historically one of the main reasons why you'd want to use an off-hand weapon. That's part of the reason why I've always advocated shifting M&B2 to a later historical period. You really don't get much of this stuff in the middle ages, but later on you have lots of crazy weapons like spring-operated trident daggers or daggers with slots in the blade designed to trap the opponent's sword's blade. IMO those would make combat way more interesting than simple swords and shields. But no, it's going to be the same old boring crap again. Le sigh.

Those things are good in an duel, but useles in an army.  But it would have been fun to play as an dualist.
  7. Egarb

tansvanio said:
    So you would let anyone throw a knife at you becomse its completely non lethal? I think if a throwing knife gets jammed in your throat your pretty much gone. Éspecially in medieval times. I would like to see some hardcore mode with infection, injuries and blood loss since we are aproaching this subject.

I did not say it was non lethal  :wink: 
    An throwing axe on the other hand
    is.
    An sword and an axe isn't to fare gone for realism.
  8. Egarb

Throwing knifes are weary unrealistic. It is extremely hard to kill a man by throwing knifes at him.
  9. Egarb

I hope they don't have dual wielding. I can't see what's good about it.
  10. Egarb

Green Apostol said:
    Egarb said:
    Sounds existing.
    *Exciting.

Haha sodding auto-correct  :grin:
  11. Egarb

It sounds like it's going to be    King-Lord-Lesser Lord. I think bannerlords are lords gathered under an greater lords banner. Sounds existing.  :grin:
  12. Egarb

[S] Zelig's Version of Wheel of Time Mod

Tank the maker fore this :grin:
  13. Egarb

Suggestions

Is it possible to Attack caravans and if you kill everyone in the caravan, then you can blame it on another faction.?
Top Bottom