Recent content by Eelhayek

1. SP - General Freely choose each troop

+1
    It’s not much of a custom battle if I can’t choose the troops. The point of custom battle to me is to try new comps or fight really big/cool battles but I can’t do either of those things because you can’t pick troops, the troops you’re given aren’t elite, and the size is capped at 500. All really easy fixes
  2. If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

No chance steam lets you refund the game. Unless you have under two hours of gameplay, in which case that’s a ridiculous ultimatum to make. Get out of here with your empty threats and spend your quarantine twiddling your thumbs if that makes you feel better
  3. SP - General Massive list of community suggestions (originally written on steam by WhiteGryff)

If I’m not mistaken, community managers take suggestion posts and direct them to the relevant groups for them. So if you have a massive list that encompasses every aspect of the game(albeit a lot of really good suggestions), this makes it impossible for the manager to really do. So it’s better to put each suggestion in its own thread, based on their guidelines (ik that’s a crap ton, I’m just saying how I think it works)
  4. I know Ambush mechanic was scrapped. But what was the reason for it and is there any way/chance to have it implemented in the future?

Instead of having fixed locations I’d rather be able to set up ambushes anywhere but have multiple factors that affect likelihood of success, like:

1.) high roguery skill increases odds
    2.) high enemy scouting skill decreases odds
    3.) location; higher chances in woods and near impossible chances in open plains
    4.) party size; easier to ambush with a smaller party

Put those factors in some kind of formula and if the enemy triggers your ambush then you could do multiple things, like:

1.) enemy starts in fixed position and you can place your units around them
    2.) idk, rolling, flaming hay bails (pretty much describing total war ambushes)

You can prevent it from being op by making it difficult to ambush an army that is smaller than the attackers or messing with the odds of success.
  5. Need More Info [1.0.5] BSoD every time I play MP

This problem hasn’t happened since
  6. Need More Info [1.0.5] BSoD every time I play MP

I checked to see if my drivers were updated and they were if that helps
  7. Need More Info [1.0.5] BSoD every time I play MP

Summary: Blue screen of death appears and says “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL”. Can’t send crash dump because computer restarts. How to Reproduce: Happened twice playing captains mode in the first round on two different maps playing two different classes/factions Quest/Settlement Name (if...
  8. [BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

While sieging a city I was attacked. After convinced him to join my faction I was stuck in the siege unable to move or attack while the rest of the world kept going.
  9. Give away 30th march

Thank you sir!
  10. Hyped for 31. yet "low" expectations

I’m kinda nervous for a rough launch because I’m pretty sure I read that they closed their office and are working remotely, but I’ve been waiting for this for years and missed the beta so I’ll take anything.
Back
Top Bottom