Recent content by eddy0509

1. Heavy Axeman and Veteran Infantry

Yes absolutely, their short fast and pretty hard hitting axes are built for the moshpits that are infantry fights in this game. And axes seems to fare better against armor too, I dont know how exactly but it seems too.

While the spearmen and the atrocious thrust mechanics make them a bit worse and this is again a plus for the axemen as they can do thrust animation with an axe.

This whole close quarter thrusting mechanics need a rework for thrust attacks to become usable (with spears and swords both, as it should be imo).

Edit: And give the axemen their cool plated warlord helmet back!!!
  2. Apparently TW really hates prison breaks

Prison breaks have been a touchy subject for a while as there were problems with nobles not being put into prison as the prisons were always full among other things affecting prison breaks. I love doing prison breaks, but they have been really hard to find... Now what is this?! I have done...
  3. In Progress EU matchmaking captain and skirmish still broken

Summary: Captain and skirmish server crashes before the match starts, and the games are still 2v2, but that may just be a population problem. How to Reproduce: Wait the atrocious wait time to get in a lobby for it to crash 2 minutes later, fix this already.... Scene Name (if related): Media...
  4. SP - General The entire empire faction should not defect to one single faction after the end of campaign

Issue: After finishing the campaign the whole empire with the number of lords of three factions defected to the Aserai who we were at war with when the empire was destroyed. After recruiting enough imperial clans, there were still like 30 aserai (former imperial/rebel imperial) clans. I still...
  5. SP - General Bring back manual setting of troop types

My largest problem with my Battanian playthrough is that the oathsworn and wildling cannot be sorted, whichever preference you set, these two will always be mixed, so now I can either tell 'hold fire' so that the oathsworn wont start throwing their axes (and do 5 dmg to banner knights, which is a problem itself) and would use their spears, but this way the wildling turn completely useless as its only purpose is to throw so yeah, this order of battle still needs another overhaul....

Edit: yes I tried the polearm preference
  6. Heavy Axeman and Veteran Infantry

But for that the buff to the spearmen would have been enough.
  7. Heavy Axeman and Veteran Infantry

For some reason they went out of their way and nerfed the axemen in 1.8 if i remember correctly, they gave them those useless throwing axes (used to have javs), gave them a bit worse helmet (changed from the plated warlord helmet) and removed their shoulderguards. I have no idea about the reason.
  8. In Progress Tactics skill multiplies damage by 100x more than it should

This is the reason why every battle lasts 1/10 of the time it used to, but larger problem is that parties that think they are stronger via balance of power (in the top middle of the engagement creen) will attack slightly larger parties, because of their higher ranked troops they will attack and get crushed by the few extra recruit numerical advantage as everyone oneshots everyone, thus only the number of troops matter the tier don't.
  9. Mid to late game has never been such a mess as it is now

There are more problems with the mid late game than ever was... Not getting loot/prisoners/renown from sieges where there are more parties around, same with field battles. I dont remember an early access version where it was this broken and I keep finding more dumb **** like shepherd actually decreasing speed when herd penalty is present.

Last time I played was on 1.8 EA, and now I wish I started my playthrough on that same version, actually what happened? I thought this game had a full release a while back.
  10. Mid to late game has never been such a mess as it is now

Its like the AI does not even try to defend their territories... Fiefs changing back and forth between factions, rebellions back and forth, what the hell happened?! There was a time when the map was taken over pretty quickly by a few factions and the rest was eliminated, then there was a...
  11. Lost companion

Have you taken a familiy feud quest? I have taken that with 6/6 companions and it gives you an extra companion for that quest and I was over the limit with that guy (i was 7/6). Soon after one of my companions was lost, I have reloaded my last save and after a while it happened again but after I realised this I quickly finished the quest and this stopped happening.
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make sturgian infantry great (again)

I have been testing the new sturgian infantry in custom battle and I have to say I am completely disappointed. The buff to the heavy spearmen was deserved, now they are somewhat decent against cavalry, but they still just get destroyed against any other infantry. On one hand their short spears...
  13. In Progress Cannot gain XP

6 attribute and 5 focus has always capped out at 274 here's an old reddit post on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/gill8j/bannerlord_skill_cap_formula_tested_verified/.
  14. Shields are OP (combat balance)

Shields are actually weak in my view and archers are able to massacre shielded units with easy.
    Yes, but thats because of the poor shield usage of the units, the shields themselves are veeeery durable against everything.
  15. Shields are OP (combat balance)

yup, unfortunately we know this is going to the trash bin of community ideas alongside all the rest lol

I've still to find a game that do shielded combat right to scratch my itch of proper shieldwall fights :lol:
    Viking Conquest did a pretty good job regarding shieldwall battles, or melee infantry combat in general imo.
Back
Top Bottom