Recent content by edarsenik

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

you should ask the dead warhammer mod to use their chaos stuff, Im pumped for this, I followed the warhammer mod from the start, then bam, dead....  damn shame to, they had some really awesome stuff
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

I hope this comes out, Ive been itching for a Warhammer mod, High Elf and Chaos all the way...
  3. Camera Distance Mod

well I just wondering if this was possible, I guess it isnt, damn shame tho because I think this is something Mount and Blade is missing that would make the game so much better..
  4. Camera Distance Mod

so how would I go about adding this into a different mod??? I checked out both links and I cant find anything about camera distance zooming in and out in battle with custom commander....
  5. Camera Distance Mod

Not sure if this has come up or not, Ive searched the forums and I havent found anything, but Im looking for a way to change the camera distance from the player character. Think of how you can zoom in and out on the map page, but in combat. Im not even sure if this is possible, I noticed the...
  6. Camera Distance Mod

Not sure if this has come up or not, Ive searched the forums and I havent found anything, but Im looking for a way to change the camera distance from the player character. Think of how you can zoom in and out on the map page, but in combat. Im not even sure if this is possible, I noticed the...
  7. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

does anyone know how to get undead heads to work again for the newest version???
Back
Top Bottom