Recent content by Ector393

1. Dev Blog 24/08/17

I really enjoy having some more communication from the team, this is a refreshing change. I do wonder though why it seems alot of things about single player and general game development seem to be hush hush. I know previously we have heard that taleworlds is not afraid of tearing down complete systems and rebuilding from scratch, so with this mentality it would seem anything you show to the public is something we can expect to appear in the final game. This just begs the question is there really that many features that could be subject to complete rebuild at this point and why are we not seeing any more information on single player features? It would seem the majority of info is basically the same focusing on battles and on multiplayer. When can we expect to get some more info on single player, such as marriage and diplomacy features and more info on interacting with lords and the campaign map. I would really appreciate a response to this, I'm sure I can't be the only one wondering. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom