Recent content by Eazy-E

1. Eazy-E

25th Infantry Regiment - Kingdom of Vlandia | EU | Since 2013

Hope you won't use [VG] as your main tag.Like 5-6 clans use it already including my own.However, me and my members made our thread and claimed the tag almost 3 months ago before any of you decided to use it.

Oh, sorry about that - I did search the tag and nothing came up but I guess I didn't look hard enough. As I say in the OP this is all WIP and we will probably end up using a numbered tag anyway.
  2. Eazy-E

25th Infantry Regiment - Kingdom of Vlandia | EU | Since 2013

The Vlandian Guard are the household infantry of King Derthert, ruler of the Vlandia region of Western Calradia. As the garrison of Pravend, they are responsible for the capital's defense, and its most trusted knights serve as members of the King's personal guard. The Vlandian Guard are a new...
  3. Eazy-E

Welcome Message

Why can't I see people's usernames and instead their profile picture and username is a character from Warband? E.g. the poster above me is called Jarl Reamald and a picture of him as the avatar
  4. Eazy-E

Dedicated Servers need to happen sooner.

I can't see a proper competititve/organised roleplay scene emerging until we are able to host our own servers, at which point - as you say - the hype will have died down a bit and a lot of potential players will miss out on joining clans.
  5. Eazy-E

Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 34 Regiment zu Fuß [Pasif]

Good luck, but there is already an active 25th so please change your tags a little to avoid confusion, like there was on the Groupfighting Server today.

Our thread
  6. Eazy-E

B Info Presentation Discovering the Mount&Blade Fonts, Design, Logos and UI - Downloadable Inside

Sorry, I don't mean to necro this thread but I just wanted to thank you for compiling this information, it's been really useful
  7. Eazy-E

25th Regiment of Foot "King's Own Borderers" [Recruiting] [EU]

This thread hasn't been bumped in nearly 4 years  :shock: We are still alive and kicking!
  8. Eazy-E

NW Completed (inactive)

brucokiller said:
    Regiment Name: GRI
    Expected Attendance: 8
    Will you be attending once, or weekly: once
    Leader's Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066601962/
    Do you agree to the rules?: yes

accepted
  9. Eazy-E

7e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]

Le 7e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Sans peur et sans reproche"  Mission The 7e are a new line infantry regiment for the Napoleonic Wars DLC, made up mainly of retired players who want to return to the competitive aspects of the game as we await Bannerlord. While the majority of our...
  10. Eazy-E

Introduction/Hello thread

MithrellaS said:
    Epicrules said:
    At least now that they're off-site it serves as a sort of containment zone.
    this....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

As though you're above it all  :wink:
  11. Eazy-E

Introduction/Hello thread

MithrellaS said:
    Haha, thanks both!

@DanAngleland. Yeah I was spending some time here before but not that too much as I do now. Still was a bit addicted to the other forum, but it was easily to leave. :razz:

I'm sure it wasn't easy at all, enjoy him TW
  12. Eazy-E

15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] [Active]

Herishey said:
    Lets see how long you last this time, good luck none the less.

That's rich
Back
Top Bottom