Recent content by eagle6122

1. eagle6122

No Commander/Chancelor appointments.

Ask your advisor about them thats how i got them
  2. eagle6122

No advisors

No you aren't you just need them to be yours in your own kingdom/faction to get them
  3. eagle6122

Can't recrute Elite guards help!

I think you can only build one in your capital if its in a swadian region you can only build 1 elite guard building in the region and same with other regions however you can have 2 by buidling one in a city that doesn't have it then getting the original capital of the region EX:You get Veluca you build in it the elite building then get jelkala so you have 2 not 1 also i think you need to own the town so you can hire the elite guards if you don't only its owner will have them in his army and you can't take from the garrison if you don't own the town also if you get the capital first then another town you can't build another  elite buidling
  4. eagle6122

Caravan Limit

Ah it does indeed effect the taxes and stuff but there isn't much to do but esorting those caravans, do some quests , hunt bandit hideouts and try helping the surronding villages as it does effect the town propesity and try protrcting the city from sieges as its an effective weapon both for you and your enemied however i wouldn't recommend sitting around a city making it starve to death as the town wouldn't be much use if its barely down to the ground
  5. eagle6122

Caravan Limit

Floris? I have never tried it myself its too big sorry but im pretty sure there a lot diffrences between floris and naitve
  6. eagle6122

Good way to start a war :)

Just rob a caravan i once got in a long war bec i robed one it's not the best but if you are a king of your own its instant war
    EDIT:also you don't lose realtion with your vessels with that way i think you only lose a bit of honor but it's worth it i guess
  7. eagle6122

Caravan Limit

Huh i have never noticed but i guess it is like that so it forces lords to protecy villages,hunt bandits and do guild quests to make town rich instead of just letting them do the work
  8. eagle6122

i messed up

Congratulations!
    Thanks!  :party:
  9. eagle6122

i messed up

Oh thank you but i got tired of waiting to anybody to reply so i just made a new save and finished chapter 1 with it thanks anyways  :grin:
  10. eagle6122

Need help with Sieges

Yeah i did it once but it was slooooooow  :dead:
  11. eagle6122

Is it possible for my husband to defect from my self started faction when queen?

He's in the low 60's right now, so not too bad atm. But he drops like a stone in water...I did discover making him marshall for a few days get's me a nice relations boost, so I've been doing that. I like the idea of leading him into battle, I'm going to do that as well. :smile: I mainly let my lords do whatever they like, especially the raiding, and take fiefs by myself.

Just actually held my first (super stressful) feast during war times. Not sure it's worth a few points, not well the enemies are at the gates anyway. I tried to make peace with Ragnar first, but he won't budge (even though he's on my friend list :lol:) I don't have many lords yet, but most did come. All except a couple who decided pillaging villages would be more fun. :facepalm:
    Making him marshall is some good free relation points you could hit more birds by checking who is more supported. PS making warlovers as marchall is good when you really want to always be raiding or sieging your enemy they make campagins so commonly :twisted:
  12. eagle6122

Is it possible for my husband to defect from my self started faction when queen?

if you still have some positive relation with him quickly hold feasts,throw him in a no hope battle than save him from death and don't reward lands so frequently because it destroys your relations with your vessels
  13. eagle6122

Need help with Sieges

Troops at the top of the list in both field battles and sieges etc are always deployed the first (expect the companions they are always deployed)  so if you want the best of men at the first Assault you should place them at the top it may take a while if you a lot of men in the town/castle PS i would rather wait a while for the Khergit to start a war or two so they aren't putting all their forces on you and ignore you for at least a while or if you really don't want to wait provoke other kingdoms a bit
  14. eagle6122

i messed up

so after hunting 10 Pligrims Darkness i found out that a party of dark hunters were chasing me. i was so unready i couldn't fight them i only had 30? while they were 60 or something so i ran away then i hunted more Pligrims darkness but nothing happened this time even when i see a group of Dark...
Back
Top Bottom