Recent content by Eagle114th

1. Eagle114th

SP Native Bannerlord Alternative World (Troop overhaul)

News about this mod project:

The name of the mod is changed since it is based on an alternative version of bannerllord, the story is included on the top of first post.
  2. Eagle114th

Legion of the Betrayed Skirmisher Troop line.

Note: Fustibalarius means "Slinger" in Latin. And please correct me if I am incorrect with Latin language.

Keep in imnd, as stated before, I am not going historical, however, the equipment are inspired by actual Vetiles and Slinger during Rome era while adding better armour for veteran troops while staying lore-friendly. And please note that the blue colors of clothes is due to my blue banner. With your own colors of banner, their clothes color will change.

3. Eagle114th

Hello everyone!

While I am working on The Legion of the Betrayed, came up with ideas for the troop lines for differnet type (Infantry, Skirmisher, and Cavalry): In order, not to confuse between default bannerlord Hastati, Principes, Triarii and Eques, the name Vetustus is added which mean "Ancient".
    The Legion of the Betrayed

(Infantry)

T1 - Militum Tiro

T2 - Hastati Vetustus
    T3 - Principes Vetustus
    T4 - Triarii Vetustus

T2 - Gladiator Tiro
    T3 - Gladiator Murmillo
    T4 - Gladiator Campio

(Skirmisher)

T1 - Levis Novicius

T2 - Velites
    T3 - Velites Veteranus

T2 - Fustibalarius
    T3 - Fustibalarius Veteranus

(Cavalry)

T1 - Eques Vetustus

===================================================================

While re-working on Hastati, Principes, and Triarii, what makes Gladiators so interesting is that they can serve as spear or shock troops. They carry various helmets, shields, and one-handed while carrying one type of polearm. I thought it would be interesting to add Gladiator as an extra flavor to already existing The Legion of the Betrayed minor faction. Skirmisher and Cavalry troops are being worked on.

Here are screenshots:

4. Eagle114th

Hello everyone!

All equipments for northern, western, and southern empires have been re-worked and polished. They are now finalized. the only thing left to do is to adjust the skills points. I am looking forward working on the Legion of the Betrayed. What surprised me is that I saw slinger equipment, it gives me reasons to create slingers troops for the legion of the betrayed while adding Velites and re-working on Hastati, Principles, and Triarii troops.
  5. Eagle114th

Hello everyone, the northern empire archers are updated with different equipments. I am currently doing some additional adjusting and polishing before finalizing northern, western, and southern troops.
  6. Eagle114th

The cavalry for northern, western, and southern empire are being worked on. If you have any ideas or suggestions for an alternative equipment / armors for any troops, please post them here.

Cheers!
  7. Eagle114th

Southern Empire Archer

(Click on the images to see the full image.)

===============================================================================================

Southern Empire Cavalry

8. Eagle114th

Southern Empire Legionarius and Hastatus. Their armors are lighter compared to western and northern empire troops.

9. Eagle114th

Southern Empire crossbowman troop line.

===============================================================================================

Western Empire Cavalry

10. Eagle114th

Western Empire Legionarius, Hastatus, and Menavliarius. As stated above, the troops of western empire have different looks / styles. They look more 'heavy armored' and medieval looks.

11. Eagle114th

Northern Empire Archers:

Northern Empire Cavalry

12. Eagle114th

As stated above, while working on designing the troops, since there are many of empire armours (Helmet, capes, chest, legging, and gauntlet), it gives this mod a lot of opportuniteis to be used for different units. However, with the limited types of the shields, I am doing my best to find the right shield for each troop lines.

However, northern, western, and southern troops have the different looks for each faction. Northern empire troops have more classic "Rome era" style. Here is screenshot of northern empire legionarius, Legio Impetum, and Hastatus:

13. Eagle114th

In an alternative version of Bannerlord, the Emperor Arenicos to enact the new major reform that turns pre-Empire army into new type of profesional Legionaries. Later in the era, the empire divided into northern, western, and southern empire. There exists the group that did not like the new...
  14. Eagle114th

Subtitles and texts in-game for deaf and heard-of-hearing players

Count Delinard said:
    Here is a video very much related to this topic

Thank you for this video and I saved it.  It is appreciated.

:smile:
  15. Eagle114th

Subtitles and texts in-game for deaf and heard-of-hearing players

aekilju said:
    You mean something like this?

9TBKa.jpg

That is great news and I am so relieved about that they actually have it in bannerlord!

:grin:
Back
Top Bottom