Recent content by e3e11

1. Resolved Crash on Specific city baltakhand version 1.80

Having the same issue. With or without mods. Only Baltakhand. Weird. They can't do math there. I believe the problem is because Mesui is and idiot and doesn't realize that dividing by zero can put a hole in reality. Silly Kuzait.
  2. Resolved CTD when i go near baltakhand

Same. It's telling me that the game tried to divide by zero. 0:0 Only near
    Baltakhand and after a few hundred days.
  3. Resolved Seige Placement Not Visible

Summary: After starting a seige and completing the setup phase that unlocks the ability to start creating siege equipment, I cannot see the squares that represent where buildable siege engines go. I just have to click around till the menu pops up to select the siege engine. I’ve changed video...
  4. In Progress Broken Seige AI

Seonon and Flintolg Castle.
  5. In Progress Broken Seige AI

Summary:The seige is broken AF. When initially starting an offensive battle if the AI is set to charge, only a few charge while the majority stand motionless until the ladders are touched then they proceed to charge. Reinforcements spawn all over the place. If I sally out the gate and charge...
  6. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

This happened to me. I executed the defectors. Now, since I’ve lost all honor, I’m executing every enemy I capture and will give nothing to anybody. Little did they know that their betrayal would unleash the beast!
  7. All dark skinned persons have been wiped from the game after around 100 years.

Woke stupidity. This is a game by Turkish developers. This is a stupid thread. Another weakling playing victim.
  8. When the hell will caravans be fixed?

How long does it ****ing take for caravans to finally be fixed? I'm sick of 30 man caravans getting raped by peasants with pitchforks. They don't level with clan tier as they're supposed to do. They don't level their units. They don't provide trade xp unless you have a mod. I'm getting super...
  9. Need More Info Keep getting kicked from multiplayer for anticheat....why? I don't cheat.

I've barely touched multiplayer, and it worked fine earlier in beta, now it just boots me from every match saying I was kicked by anti cheat. I have zero "cheats". I just wanna shoot a bow at some plebs without getting kicked every time I enter.
  10. SP - General 1.4.1 Broken Economy

So far in early access I've made plenty of money by running several caravans and owning shops. In this past patch, I'm currently owner of Charas with 15 caravans and 2 shops. My garrison is 200+Militia. In all games prior to 1.4.1 I made tons of money and was able to maintain an empire, however...
  11. SP - General Bug - Reeve

The skill 'Reeve' in the 'Steward' tree is broken and doesn't add a slot for a new companion. I've tried a few times through. Love the game. That's all. ;)
  12. Building and recruiting with no money

So this is a little trick I figured out and somebody may have already addressed this but if you don't have any money or a very low amount of money you can actually train your troops in a way that makes your balance go into the negative so with that negative balance you can still research like...
  13. Morale Problem

You're correct. Just did the math and it's not calculating the negative from the Khergit khanate. Thanks again.
Back
Top Bottom