Recent content by e27

1. e27

We are giving up...

Waiting hasn't gotten too difficult to do in the last few years and I expect it won't get much harder
  2. e27

Upvote/Downvote System

Roccoflipside said:
    King Kabbage?

You know it
  3. e27

Upvote/Downvote System

Likes/Dislikes allow people to express support without needing to provide any justification, and eventually a large amount of community support can look like evidence.It's not an avenue that encourages discussion, but it is a really good way to get a lot of safe, non-offensive posts to get a lot of attention, so it is real great if you are a fan of doggo memes, but not if you want a real answer.
    I like that someone's ideas have only as much validity as they can provide for it, and if you can't articulate what you think then you don't get to express it. One of the main reasons I use this site is the lack of any sort of thing similar to a like button.

people have already said stuff similar to what's above but I can't upvote them
  4. e27

Taking suggestions for character names

how to train your dragon 3?

jokes aside, I liked it. but why is the main character evil
  5. e27

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I knew Snoke was a joke, but the whole "I feel him moving the lightsaber towards his enemy" thing has convinced me that whoever did the writing isn't even taking their own script seriously.
    It's like they're out of villains now: they got Kylo Ren and Commander Weasel as the only ones left.

It felt like the best fan film I've ever seen.
  6. e27

Best-dressed Warrior

Been awhile since someone posted Tlingit warriors:

CIMG9398_2.JPG

tlingitbodyarmor1.jpg

They would sometimes sow Chinese coins into their armor - thought it would make them bulletproof or something.

8f154a5b2c0be53adad1d0f6ce16c7a8.jpg

maskblog.jpg
  7. e27

Infantry units with long cape

Lords dress differently when in their castles than when in battle in warband... I think it would be neat to see a "lavish cape" in the same circumstances that you'd find the "Nobleman's outfit".
  8. e27

Features you DON'T want to see in Bannerlord

BayBear said:
    Stamina and stumbling - not the biggest fan of either in Warband mods. Haven't seen any sign of them yet.

Gonna third this, and add in shield bash/ any other sort of stun-mechanic. Between horsebumping, kicking, the normal flinching from getting hit, and the lag after a swing there is enough opportunity to counter-attack. Tiger knight and war of the roses felt like WWE to me
  9. e27

General History Questions thread

AmateurHetman said:
    I love the humour in the taleworlds forums, its way more intelligent than other forums I've been on.

I have a question; I'm planning on creating my own comic, in fact I've been planning for a year now. I have a fictional faction that is Norse/Celtic/Gaelic inspired but Medieval Scottish themed basically, and I'm researching surnames... I've looked at old Irish etc. Such as the prefixes Macc, Ó and suffixes like Sen, Fen (I'm omitting son/søn as it's boring). I was wondering if there were any other perhaps unusual prefixes/suffixes used, like one to denote family, geographic location of origin etc.

http://history-ireland.blogspot.com/2013/05/irish-female-family-names.html
  10. e27

Most incompetent soldiers/warriors/armies

Gestricius said:
    I was just going to mention that Austrian battle in the difficult questions thread, but then remembered that it is most likely Ottoman propaganda.

ottoman propaganda:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kar%C3%A1nsebes#The_.22battle.22
  11. e27

Tiger knight empire

Orion said:
    charge attacks

yeah this game is a good example of why not having gimmicks is good for warband. I think there's also combos in the game if you spam attacks in the right order. warband is a rare game in that blocking is actually worth doing, something a lot of games seem to miss.

but the game itself is pretty fun, and using your kick while wielding a hook-type polearm like a halberd will trip you enemy and pull them towards you, not very useful but pretty neat that it's in there.

12. e27

The Refugee Kafuffle

Wellenbrecher said:
    Oh wait, you weren't interested in a real answer, you just wanted to be a dip****, nevermind :iamamoron:

actually, i don't live in europe and dont understand those places. So I still thank you for providing a real answer before the quoted bit above.
  13. e27

The Refugee Kafuffle

why would poles be going to germany?
  14. e27

Funny historic art

Posted this in the bannerlord thread:
    8753920120956ae7e8b7ccdee2505e74.jpg

And got this response:

SupaNinjaMan said:
    There's always time for a selfie.

selfie_zpsotkia3j0.png

I'm not proud of the amount of effort went into this joke.
  15. e27

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

8/10 Always feel like the man and the horse are looking at me and so positively disgusted that they can't help but to rear back. Feels good.
Back
Top Bottom