Recent content by E.M.Baguette

1. E.M.Baguette

Take As Long As You Need

Dear devs,
    Please take as long as you need on this game. I want a good game with ‘real meat on the bones’ (in depth gameplay and feature rich) I don’t care if it takes two years. I am enjoying playing now. You guys know what you are doing, evidenced by your wise decision to perform a code refactoring when warranted. Listen to the ‘adults in the room’ and take your time. Love you guys!
    +1

I like it how you back up the argument to let the devs take their time by saying that it comes from "adults in the room", which by extension implies that people who are rightfully impatient are in comparison just being childish.
    They are childish. They might be adults outside, but still got kid or teenager mind. This is a computer game and before you buy you know it's not finished yet, Early Acces. What more do you need? I mean, life can offer other stuff to complain about, and you are here, in internet, complaining about EA game... Childish 100%.
  2. E.M.Baguette

I don't get all the hate

99K of 100K of this reviews was "FINALY" or "add X language"
    100k positive reviews and you say the are not valid? Why many people don’t let facts get in the way of their cherished beliefs?
  3. E.M.Baguette

I don't get all the hate

Most of the reviews came in moments after the game was released. Those reviews are mostly just a way for people to let off steam (lol) one way or another rather than actually critique the game.
    Sorry, I though you can vote once... or may be you know most of the 100k players who made a positive review?
  4. E.M.Baguette

I don't get all the hate

1. The game wasn't what most people expected.
    2. The game isn't what most people want.
    3. Most of the patches have made the game worse and not better.

I don't hate this game or anyone involved in making it, I am just severely disappointed. It isn't what I wanted and it's not getting any better.
    Steam positive reviews: 103,662 (86,51%)
    Negative reviews: 14,692
  5. E.M.Baguette

Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

The modding community is doing most of the jobs after the EA release, such as fixing perks, balancing and adding new contents. But instead of supporting and collaborating with the modding community, TW choose to break all the mods by making that tiny hot fix. Isn't that great...
    14b4c70a40eb875ef1ff365246a646f7.jpg
  6. E.M.Baguette

Peacetime needs to be a thing.

Even with the fixes, almost every kindgom starts the game at war, and then stays at war pretty much until they get wiped out. This really needs to change. Not just because it feeds the snowballing and increases the pace massively, but also because Lords and Kingdoms need time to rebuild their armies and garrisons, and they just can't do that if they're in 2+ wars at all times. As it stands, all the Lords end up with 70% peasant armies and all the castles have bare-bones garrisons (also mostly peasants) after just a few years in-game.

For peacetime to be a thing, though, there needs to be stuff for Lords to do at peace, so here are a few ideas:
    -Tournaments
    -Feasts
    -Grand Tournaments (Big tournament like a feast where all the Lords show up with much bigger prizes and influence rewards)
    -Recruitment
    -Bandit/Rebel Hunting (to train troops)
    -Building Garrisons
    -Developing Fiefs

Just a few things. I think this would make wars a lot more fun and impactful when both sides are going into it with full garrisons and armies, while also slowing the overall pace of conquest to help support the intended timeframe of the game instead of having everything be effectively over by 1088 every time.
    tenor.gif
  7. E.M.Baguette

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Also they said they didn´t release it last week so that they can fix issues when they occur because of turkish holidays.

So they release it on a friday, **** up and be on the weekend again.

Just tell me one thing the update imrpvoves, just one thing? What were they doing the last two weeks?

Modders already fixed the always war stuff and TW just made it worse? 2 weeks? Also no new stuff as always.

Maybe they should just start playing their own game so they notice what is wrong (a lot)....I really think this is the difference. Modders are also players, they play the game, they notice what is wrong and they fix it. And TW is just doing NOTHING! This "update" is a joke after two weeks.
    Try waiting for the full game. You can avoid all this frustration.
  8. E.M.Baguette

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

The game is not bad, it's a good foundation. And i had fun for around 120 hours, but I've stopped now. It feels to me like the game as it is right now could have been done in 2 years of development time, not 8
    New game with new engine in 2 years? With time machine, may be...
  9. E.M.Baguette

I can say this, I liked kingdom come deliverance, who is also made by a small studio, 100× better than bannerlord. I was recommended to this game but personally wont recommend it. Its 2020 and every npc in the game feels like the exact same character- No personality just a scripted model to stand in place and maybe say 10 words in a decade old ui dialogue. Game is worth $10-$15 in current form, which is still too high in my opinion.
    LOL. Kingdom Deliverance was unplayable and full of bugs when it was released. I bought it the first day and I was very dissapointed. With time it got better.
  10. E.M.Baguette

460 hours in almost two months and still enjoying it.
  11. E.M.Baguette

Resolved Tournament AI giving up

It happens to me too, but only in tournaments. All npc's sometimes (2 times/minute?) just freeze for about 1-2 seconds (all npc's freeze at the same time). It doesn't happens in battles or sieges, only in tournaments. It was like that in all versions for me and still happening with 1.4.1. No mods.
    It happens in all tournaments, so it's very easy to reproduce it for myself.

Windows 10
    GeForce GTX 960M
    Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU 2.60GHz
    16GB RAM
    HDD
  12. E.M.Baguette

Resolved Army lords not joining siege defense

I am still having this issue with 1.4.1. And if I try to talk with army lords/companions in that screen, then I get battle dialogue with them.
    When I choose any of battle dialogue options with my companions "Mata the Leopardess", game crashes.
  13. E.M.Baguette

about early access games

here we go again. Im many Threads has it been so far? i lost count.

For the record, by buying a Game in EA, your are by no means any kind of Investor or have any right on any Vote wahtsoever.

you bought Early Acess to game not finished yet. And tahts it.
    +1
Back
Top Bottom