Recent content by dzorro

1. After defeating a faction,the factions scouts are players faction?

That is not a bug but a feature. It has always been like this. Every kingdom you defeat will get the subject belong to you. Previous caravan will also join your clan. :lol:
  2. Native Expansion for Warband released

Thanks for releasing this.  :mrgreen:
  3. Lock happy

That is where your wrong. those noobs will keep bumping there irritating thread if they don't get a answer. We seen it already time after time.
  4. Lock happy

I really think you guys are making a huge mistake by opening those locked posts. Don't forget those whiners who argue about locked topics never even raised a finger to help fawzia in answering questions around these boards. And we will see the very same thing again now you opened the topics. One person alone can never answer all those questions if all those noobs barrage wade in again.

Keep that mind when you will see all useless posts that has been answered a million times before that.
  5. A tribute to Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

This is indeed terrible news. She was always very helpful in all forum threads, answering questions regarding mods. from prohecy of pendor to the wedding dance. Fawzia you will be dearly  missed.
  6. Locking of Posts

Lock it please. :grin:
  7. Locking of Posts

Haven't been around much due to real life issues. But it is good too see pop evolve to warband. And quite nagging too fawzia he is doing a great job.

So how about locking this post ?? :grin:
  8. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Not so sure why, but everytime i try to enter a name for one of my player faction units the previous resets back to na, this is so annoying any fix for this ?? And why are there 2 name blocks ?? is there a difference between the upper or lower block in witch you can enter a name??
  9. SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

Is  there currently a sheet or list whitch companions work well together ?? or did i miss that part the first page ?? i tried looking but could not find any ??
  10. SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

I am not sure if this has been reported, but i tried this version plus the version combined with deplomacy both seem to have a problem with the mission bring the cattle. When you fetch a cattle for a village and return with it and try to talk to a village elder to complete the mission i get an instant RGL error and my crashes back to desktop.
  11. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Great mod. Just tried version C out i think i played one of the older versions before, but never noticed you get your own kingdom troop when becoming a king yourself.
  12. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

I am not sure why but doing a cattle quest with mod or comapnion mod gives me an instand crash back to desktop. something like RGL 10 or something.
  13. Feedback

First off great mod. I see you are looking for feed back. I noticed you use some options from custom commander, any chance you will incorporate the option custom commander has when talking to you vassal or comapanion you turn to lord to change stats ?? That way you can keep leveling them up when they advance in level.
  14. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Unless you enjoy defeat rather then winning that is the way to go. Even if you have lords witch is imopossible you do know you have to first create a kingdom. So in  hell mode you won't even be able to do that. At least the player part. When i see all lords 300 + units running around and kings with 500 + units what is the balance there if the player can't have more 150 due to low  budget and low moral ??  :roll:

Even if you have all your units to full upgraded they can;t win against 3000 at the same time because kingdom will attack you with all they got.

Or maybe my game is bugged  are kings  suppose to have 500 units ?? and lords more 300 ?? Is this like this only in hell mode ?? I did notice they start out very high renown. So that could be why they have so much soldiers on them. 500 + renown etc..
  15. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Rubik thanks for porting this to warband. I have one question ?? i am currently playing game on hell mode. And even though i know it suppose to be hard. I think it's totally unbalanced. When it comed to player become a king in this mode it is impossible. Not only do you see lords running around with plus 300 soldiers the player is never going to be able to have that many soldiers to compete with regular lords.

So it means if the player first start out capturing a castle you will only have about 150 soldiers, when a large body of enemy lords have already gathered to retake your castle. In that point you won't be even able to have enought soldiers to defend castle. There will be like 5000 enemy  already at your front. To retake the castle back. In that case to rebalance that either food would have larger amount of moral or player moral should be higher to be able to have enough soldiers without having to worry about deserters due to low moral. Or you could make the enemy lords would have deserters because they are having way to many soldiers on them anyway.
Back
Top Bottom