Recent content by Dziadu86

1. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Greetings! How long do players have to wait for a solution to the problem? 3 months the problem is not solved!
    My Friedrich but it is. Check previous posts. Just run windows Process Moji
    Greetings! How long do players have to wait for a solution to the problem? 3 months the problem is not solved!
    I am doing just fine with workaround including Process Monitor. Gdy that came up with it is a friggin genius
  2. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Pretty much, this is all assuming you're running Windows 7 or 8. Just be sure to either limit the log size to its smallest or configure the filter to not catch anything and drop filtered events, the default configuration will eat your RAM.

I believe the issue is also present in 1.7.2 but much less severely, can still freeze after large battles.
    Holy Mother Of God, it fu***ng worked. You're a miracle worker
  3. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

After the latest hotfix (22/7/2022) the loading performance issues seem to be fixed. In my rig, the game loads properly in Custom Battle as well as in sandbox/campaign. As far as I'm concerned this should be fixed; I hope others with W7 OS have found their way to a solution with the official patch.
    22/07 did fix it for me but latest one broke it again in the same way. Plus now when i go back to 1.7.2 i need to delete language files to play. It's quite painful because i really liked 1.8.0 new features
  4. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Wait. I just need only to run ProcMon, ten launvh the game and that's it?
Back
Top Bottom