Recent content by Dynamite Jewduh

1. Dynamite Jewduh

Constant Crashing on my current save

Same issue, very upset with this game at this point. I have the Army of Poachers quest from Voleos the Mercer in Saneopa to go kill poachers in Crios. Now the game just freezes when time passes. I cant do anything else with my save, its broken.

Also TWCrashUploader's window is very small and cut off to the point I cant even click the button to send the dump. I cant size the window and moving it to the edges in windows 10 wont make the window bigger.

Does anyone know the location of the crashes folder? So I can try to upload the txt files?
  2. Dynamite Jewduh

Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

chuhrros said:
    It's broken as well here!  :sad: :sad:

I'm confused why searching "exile", "exiled", "missing" and "pardon" brings no result in this thread, or the thread over at nexusmods. Is this not an issue for anyone else? Once it reaches day 400 lords will start disappearing. They'll receive pardons to return for exile but simply go missing.

I just went to simulate a new game from day 1 all the way to day 400 for a few hours and now at day ~450 there are at least 3 lords missing already. The rate of lords going missing will only increase after day 400 because a lot of them have cycled through most of the lieges already and are on the verge of exile outside Calradia. Which means they'll receive "pardons" and actually go completely missing!

Image 1: Taishi Nagusei's page. Look at the sidebar on the right, notice Taishi Belir and Taishi Chuarka too. Taishi is the basic lord title for the Khergits:
    4N1NdqE.jpg

Image 2: Khergit Khanate page. No Taishi Nagusei. No Taishi Belir. No Taishi Chuarka:
    LKTEHHj.jpg

They all received pardons and have thereafter gone completely missing. They don't show up on the list when asking another noble the "location of someone".

How is this a non-issue for everyone else? Has no one else reached day 400+? Even if you rushed, typically conquering all of Calradia would take at least 500 days, and this bug will be very glaring and problematic at that point. A non-rushed conquest of Calradia would typically take at least 700 days. And if you took your time meticulously like I do for months, it could probably easily extend into 1000+ days.

This has been an issue since the older Floris way back in 2011/2012. Am I really the one of the few, or the only one who's facing this issue? The game is unplayable past day 500 because the game treats missing lords as "returned" and it messes up the whole number of lords per faction balancing dynamic. The only way for Floris to then be playable is to disable returning from exile so they are truly treated as having left the realm, but that's barely half a solution.

I'll look into it, how are you testing this exactly? So I can troubleshoot.
  3. Dynamite Jewduh

New update out today...
  4. Dynamite Jewduh

Question about the feature of 'execute lords' in Floris Evolved mod?

walter1234 said:
    The Floris Evolved  mod allow player and even ai lords to kill other ai lords.

1) What will happen after the lord is executed? Would there be other ai lord ( with new name and new face) generate, replace him and take his land?

2)I thef player always kill the lords, the lords also keep killing each other. Is there a risk that the lords are all killed and the player would become the last man?

No and yes. Generating new random lords is not possible due to module limitations. Random lords was the original idea, but the results were disappointing so I did away with it. I may add more lords to balance things. As of now you can be the last standing. This is the reason I added player death.
  5. Dynamite Jewduh

Clanf said:
    is it possible to change towns/villages/castle names color back to original? as i understand it's not same as color in factions.txt, because colors there (faction colors) is same as in Native, so change is somewhere else?
    please help, i just can't see difference between current factions colors, everything blend into same color with exception of Nords and Rhodok
    i just don't understand how such chose of colors can be usable at all
    i.imgur.com/cKiVNk2.jpg

Change faction colors under camp options.
  6. Dynamite Jewduh

Drenai said:
    Just installed 1.10 and found a bug, all my party members who were wearing the Diplomat armor are now wearing Sarranid stones.

Sounds like you didn't start a new game. 1.10 isn't save compatible.
  7. Dynamite Jewduh

Duh said:
    Dynamite Jewduh said:
    Tuesday 6/30/15
    Patch 1.6 is released... Adds health regeneration to the mod options, fixes borders moving with wind glitch, fixes more helmets with graphical errors, fixes dialogs and text errors and adds a new logo for the mod. Going to continue to polish up singleplayer for next few patches before shifting focus mainly to the multiplayer and coop mode. Remember to that we have a dedicated server: **EU_FlorisEV1. The dedicated server will be a battle server/coop server as of now.
    It really kind of warms the heart to know that people enjoy the mod so much that they even develop modes, which we ever hardly touched upon. Never thought there would be a Floris server out there. Thank you for that Jewduh. I will make sure to tell Monnikje as well, he is just wrapping up his 15000km euro trip and will drop by at my place on tuesday... if his car doesn't break down again  :iamamoron:
    Thank you! This is such a late reply lol, I took time off from modding and never seen this post. I want to thank you Duh; everyone on the Floris team and all the modders whose work contributed to Floris. I hope I can continue to add more features to this great mod.  :grin:
  8. Dynamite Jewduh

Lemble said:
    You should remove the relation increase after you retire from service, that's an exploit.
    Enlist -> retire from service -> repeat fast x20 = relation with faction 100

Will be updated in version 1.10.
    - Enlistment last 90 days, after 90 days you can retire or take vacation.
  9. Dynamite Jewduh

Drenai said:
    Dynamite Jewduh said:
    Drenai said:
    Not sure, as I only found the mod recently, and tried the troop.txt file on the latest version D.

Our campaign is up to day 350, and still enjoying it immensely,  though I will point out a couple of things that could improve it even further.

A bit more variety in the neutral units, really only deserters and bandits, it would make the "inbetween war" gameplay a bit more interesting.
    Building options, there isn't many, increasing these would boost the fief development part of the game.

Also maybe a bug, I got betrothed to a lady and it's been about 120 days since, and no feast and wedding, come to think of it, there has been no feast at all since I put the word on her.

I will look at troops trees eventually. Let me know if you were or weren't able to marry.

The troop tree isn't really that important to be honest, at first it was but I have got used to all the names now :smile:

Still can't get married, I've sent gifts to her father and to her through my man at the castle to improve relations, I even spoke to her mother about her and she told me she was fond of some other dude.
    There was also another lady I was interested in early in the game, got the message from her about a dozen times, visited and read poetry to her, then one day I turn up and she is betrothed to some other guy, that was easily 200 days ago and they are yet to be married also.
    The king has not called a feast ever since she agreed to marry me, though other factions are still holding feasts.

What do you mean by the player built settlements? I'm deep into my playthrough and didn't know we could built castles or outposts or what does that mean??
    I mean the buildings you can construct at the castles and villages, not the castles themselves, though that would be cool :smile:

Im not sure if your experiencing a bug or not. Check this link out.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/522728086829992073/
  10. Dynamite Jewduh

Drenai said:
    Not sure, as I only found the mod recently, and tried the troop.txt file on the latest version D.

Our campaign is up to day 350, and still enjoying it immensely,  though I will point out a couple of things that could improve it even further.

A bit more variety in the neutral units, really only deserters and bandits, it would make the "inbetween war" gameplay a bit more interesting.
    Building options, there isn't many, increasing these would boost the fief development part of the game.

Also maybe a bug, I got betrothed to a lady and it's been about 120 days since, and no feast and wedding, come to think of it, there has been no feast at all since I put the word on her.

I will look at troops trees eventually. Let me know if you were or weren't able to marry.
  11. Dynamite Jewduh

Drenai said:
    I tried the English troop.txt patch from the ModDB, and it comes up with an error Not enough or too many entries or something like that, is it not compatible with the current version or perhaps not save game compatible?
    Did it work on earlier versions of the mod? I don't think I changed any files with  troops.
  12. Dynamite Jewduh

Drenai said:
    Great timing, only started playing this a few days ago and and update already :smile:
    Update is fine but I have a very big font, in most cases it's fine except for the party screen, the companion names on the left are that big that is is not displaying their skill levels.

What resolution are you playing on?
  13. Dynamite Jewduh

Didass said:
    Im playing in my desktop with a game installed with the installer. Also everyday im playing with floris evolved launcher. Try yourself o_O

I'll look into it, I myself haven't experienced this bug. I'm glad you guys have been enjoying the mod, Floris is awesome, I'm glad I could add to the experience. I took a small hiatus, but I'm back and looking foward to adding more content.
  14. Dynamite Jewduh

Windyplains said:
    What version of WSE are you using? 
    There was some issues when warband 1.160 came out that made it so anything WSE 3.1.5 (with it's past version forcing mechanic) wouldn't work with newer players due to how steam keys were changed.  This was resolved with WSE 3.2.0 that cmpxchg8bit updated.  As far as I know that was only uploaded to Silverstag's download though.  he had another 3.2.0 out there (in his main thread), but it didn't include the steam key backward compatibility fix as I recall.

Good luck with the sub-mod release. :smile:

Thanks Windy, I'm using WSE 3.2.0. It's has been working with my steam fine, I'm not sure if others have been having issues though.

JhonBrazil said:
    Looks cool, good luck. But... what are the new features? My slow internet will not allow me to play a coop, so i'm more interested on the singleplayer
    Hanakoganei said:
    Yes feature list please.

I will get around to it eventually, I didn't make a list as I went along lol. Most things are minor, animations, Dedals taverns etc... I fixed a few Floris bugs, (No icons at sea battles) and some others I cant recall. I made this mod with battle time in mind, every project I've done is centered around battle time and multiplayer.
Back
Top Bottom