Recent content by Xephaeston

1. Xephaeston

HerisheyUK Bannerlord/Persistent Empire Videos

Depends what exactly you are looking for there are a number of clans with a number of different purposes. Clans like BD/VD/VSC etc etc that mainly play PE but also do some other native events and things. Skirmish teams, ones that do a bit of everything. So it really depends what you want to play/achieve.

Forgot to turn my intro down on this one just a warning.

Understood, appreciate the information. I'll make sure to look into them. :smile:
  2. Xephaeston

Racism as soon as I enter the game

I agree with your perspective.

My parents often reminisce about the 70s and 80s, suggesting that those times offered a more appealing way of life compared to the present. While acknowledging that those times had their imperfections, one notable difference is the absence of devices enabling individuals to publicly insult, troll others, or just being a toxic individual on the internet in general. There are moments when I find myself yearning for these times where such digital negativity was non existing. While recognizing the positive advancements that have occurred, it's evident that progress has come at a price, with certain aspects of modern life taking a turn for the worse.

It has become remarkably easy for individuals to adopt a self-important behavior in contemporary times and freely express unfiltered opinions on the internet from behind the safety of a keyboard. After all, who can confront them? However, strip away those keyboards and smartphones, thrust them into face-to-face encounters in real life, and I assure you, they'll fall silent. The present generation seems to have lost the art of genuine conversation. Whether in train stations, buses, or any public setting, everyone is engrossed in their phones. Social decay has become conspicuous, with people seemingly incapable of engaging positively.

The common trend involves demeaning remarks and the pervasive spread of negativity. Sadly, tearing others down seems to be a source of gratification in today's society, a disheartening state of affairs. Regrettably, this trend has persisted for an extended period and is likely to endure as long as the internet and social media keep existing.
  3. Xephaeston

Racism as soon as I enter the game

if you play bad and team loses because of you then kicking you gives your team a chance to comeback due to bonus gold. When you come back you take that chance away from them. Players should not be able to rejoin after everyone else in their team voted to kick them from the match
    I can understand that, but the toxicity in the chat is definitely not needed.

-----

I am getting more and more into Bannerlord and I've been seeing crazy messages as well. The guy who said "grow some balls" didn't really say it the right way, but we are on the internet after all and there are always going to be toxic people skulking around. There can't be done much anything against it sadly. Happens in every game too.
  4. Xephaeston

HerisheyUK Bannerlord/Persistent Empire Videos

Hey Herishey, are you aware of any exceptionally skilled clans actively recruiting or open to accepting new members? I am interested to get into Bannerlord.
  5. Xephaeston

Türk bir grup arıyorum

Herkese merhaba Bugün okulda Türkçe derslerine başlıyorum. Dili öğrenmek istiyorum çünkü Türk kültürü ilgimi çekiyor ve dilinin de güzel olduğunu düşünüyorum. Benim de birkaç Türk arkadaşım var. Bu nedenle birlikte çalabileceğim bir Türk klan da arıyorum. Bu yazı çoğunlukla bir çevirmenle...
  6. Xephaeston

日本語フォーラム (JPN Forum)

こんにちは、みんな。 他に日本語を話せる人はいますか ? 一部の日本人が NW をプレイしていたことを知っています。 あなたに会うのが楽しみ。
  7. Xephaeston

Modded Low FPS campaign map stuttering

It also happens without the mods installed sadly. On the campaign map I get 152 fps or so and it feels like I am under 60. But whenever I go into a battle or an actual gameplay scene like the arena or taking walks in a village or castle I get a stable 240 fps with a very smooth experience without any issues.
  8. Xephaeston

Modded Low FPS campaign map stuttering

Summary: Whenever I'm on the campaign map I get lower FPS and it stutters really badly. It is not smooth and it feels like going far under 60 fps while its showing more. Outside of the campaign map I have no performance issues. How to Reproduce: ? Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope...
  9. Xephaeston

Team Remnant [AU/NZ] - Recruiting

It's you!! :eek:

How are you man. :smile:
  10. Xephaeston

Banners in V1.0

If you assign yourself as captain of a formation (and you have a banner equipped in the inventory screen), you should see a troop of that formation carrying the banner. But if you want your infantry carrying a melee banner, archers a marksman banner, etc - you'll need at least a couple of companions.
    I see, thanks for clearing it up for me.
  11. Xephaeston

Banners in V1.0

So, without a companion/family member your troops won't be holding any banners? Because I indeed did not have companions at this time.
  12. Xephaeston

Banners in V1.0

I have equipped a banner but my troops aren't carrying any banners. Can someone explain me how the banner system works?
  13. Xephaeston

Team Remnant [AU/NZ] - Recruiting

Is that the same Xaime who also played NW? Used to know him. Really nice guy. All the best to you guys. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom