Recent content by DustyPete

1. Loss of brother to marriage?

I had this happen as well, Unfortunately it took me about another 5 hours of play to realise he was gone from my clan. Now I have to lose those hours to reload and get him back. Kinda sux big time.
  2. Recruiting clans

So I have created my own imperial faction and kingdom. Am I now sposed to be able to start the mini game to bring in minor clans? Is there a minimum relation level to start it? I only have the option to add clans as mercenaries? Can someone help me with this please? This is like my third try at...
  3. In Progress 1.5.10 Bug: "Unify the Empire" quest failure (quest failed immediately because of weird timeout)

I too have this problem. As soon as I complete the "create an imperial faction" quest, the "unite the Empire" quest fails almost immediately.

To add to this, I just got one of the Conspiracy quests and it failed immediately - Reason "You couldn't complete the quest in time".
    I am running patch 1.6.0
    no mods.

Update - after patch 1.6.1 I reloaded an old save and tried again with the same results. Unite the Empire quest fails as soon as you get it with the "You couldn't complete the quest in time" reason. When you get the quest it shows no "Time to complete" field.

Any update on this? any chance it will be resolved in the next patch??
Back
Top Bottom