Duh_TaleWorlds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• TW needs to do something about Diplomacy asap its unbearablely bad right now without mods unplayable.
    And please read suggestions on forum there is no one reads them appearantly from ur team and u guys only answer things u can easily give answers too please dont give a cliche answer to this one too.
    ozan20121
    If u would look at suggestion part of the forum u would see more than "something about diplomacy" (Mine and many other players posts) keep escaping from answering the questions and suggestions and trust modders to do the job apparently they are the only ones in company(!) thats willing to work to make the game better other than art team.
    Duh_TaleWorlds
    Duh_TaleWorlds
    If you looked at the forums for the same time as me, you would know I am a modder :lol:
    ozan20121
    Ur profile says u are dev but i think i remember a bit u said about being modder maybe im wrong idk im looking ur answers always for answers but usually u answer casual unimportant stuff like patch notes etc. never saw any admin answer suggestions for a very long time
    Hi. Could you do something about fixing your multiplayer servers constantly crashing..? So that we can actually get what we paid for? Also, why did you dumb the game down to appease console players? We could probably deal with that if only the game actually worked... but it literally doesn't work.. your servers crash multiple times daily so basically no one logs on now.
    Duh_TaleWorlds
    Duh_TaleWorlds
    My area is more towards the singleplayer, but MP (and general) stability will remain a priority - as evidenced by the hot fixes. There was no "dumbing down" to appease console players.
    NightC2win
    NightC2win
    Thanks.
    Just wanted to remind you that you're loved by the community.
    Hope all is well.
    God Bless.
    Duhk_Tails
    Duhk_Tails
    p.s
    As a Celt, I truly love the story the game is telling and it's not a wildly known one.
    Too bad our only true kingly bloodline was killed by the empire and the Empire's religion
    was covertly inserted to rule over us and weaken us.
    Duhk_Tails
    Duhk_Tails
    Would be pretty nice if people woke up to these facts and realize Rome never fell it
    just evolved into a hidden hand.
    Oh well... maybe i need to write a book that involves subtext of little-known historical events.
    Theme song

Duh_Tales!
    Who-oo-oo-oo
    Who-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo
    Duh_Tales! whoo hoo!
    Everyday he's out
    He's still making MB
    Duh_Tales! whoo-oo!
    Tales is so daring he does no bad but only good…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom