Recent content by Dunwallghost

1. Dunwallghost

A nord invasion as an end-game disaster?

that could make a whole new DLC, imagine the story about sturgia&vlandia split apart, battania&impire fall. There's so much can write about
  2. Dunwallghost

Resolved [beta1.4.3] nobles making wounded animation while talking to them

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
    How to Reproduce:
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version:
    Installed community-made modifications:
    updated at the thead
  3. Dunwallghost

Anyone noticed Sturgia's armors changed?

You could have removed that scarf in the first picture, you know just so that we can see better the differences between both armors...
    Oh and what I really see there is a big problem of clipping with the gloves.
    Well the first picture is from one of my previous screenshot. Never thought I would need this to compare one day...
    About the gloves issue, I think it won't be a problem if dev didn't change the models in first place
  4. Dunwallghost

Anyone noticed Sturgia's armors changed?

this new armor shapes is little bit wierd - it's too wide, especially for female wear in it I hope TW can change it back ------------------- I've see the comment became to some gender arguing or whatever. This is not what I meant. Most of sturgia armor, including clothes, has this thick...
  5. Dunwallghost

Resolved [beta1.4.3] nobles making wounded animation while talking to them

Summary: while I get into the castle to talk lords and nobles. Some of them does respoce with wounded animation, like they have low heath after the battle. only happen when I talk to them. How to Reproduce: literally just walk into any town/castle talk to NPC, some of them will do this...
  6. Dunwallghost

Desperately needed - FORTS !

If there's towers, should've had smaller settlements like farms, camps, mines too
  7. Dunwallghost

Where is the brother???

Chaikand, the bannerlord version of "coc qasmoke" in skyrim
  8. Dunwallghost

I think Companion stats need a rework.

It would be good idea to added companions like Ymira and Matheld in Warband: young, no-skilled companion that easier to build, and older aged, full skilled companion who could handle various things by their own.
  9. Dunwallghost

Avatar looks like being photoshoped in 1.3

1.1 made it too dark and now 1.3 made it too bright. It looked fine in 1.0 and I have no idea why they messed with it. I think too bright is better than too dark though.
    ?exactly, 1.0 alreaady has good lighting

they got a fetish for changing the lighting, expect it to be changed in every patch
    never understand why TW keep changing these
  10. Dunwallghost

Avatar looks like being photoshoped in 1.3

Is this because 1.3 changed the light setting? I really want the early phase light back, this feels so unreal Before: After:
  11. Dunwallghost

Resolved [Quest]Family Fund Quest still has bug in e1.3?

Whatever you convince or fight to complete the quest "Family Fund", the game will tell you that you failed at first, then tell you succeed short after. checking the Quest board shows that you failed because you "kicked [npc name] from your party", but it also shows you "successfully protected...
  12. Dunwallghost

The East Asian servers are hosted by a chinese forum, this forum is telling it's chinese users to report any anti-PRC discussion on EA servers.

If you had your own server region you wouldn't have to worry about it as it would be Chins only so you wouldn't have anything against CCP on said Servers. That'll be your best bet rather than censoring people from outside China.
    Forcing people to follow the same rules as China will just make people hate you (TW and Chinese players)
    That's why I said another Asia server is probably the best
  13. Dunwallghost

The East Asian servers are hosted by a chinese forum, this forum is telling it's chinese users to report any anti-PRC discussion on EA servers.

As a chinese M&B fan I have to say sadly it have to be like this. Politics talk cause many games banned in china and I don't want bannerlord to be the next. Not only we will lost our game and server if we don't, but also our forums, our communities, and connection of others like Taleworld forums. Maybe another Asia server is the the best.
  14. Dunwallghost

Resolved [Perks] wrong setting in two handed skill

This was posted on chinese M&B community, I think it should be post here as well. Here's the original post link. (OP changed the numbers to -99f)
  15. Dunwallghost

Resolved [UI] Chinese font now has black frame plus not aligned

like in the picture, font in some chinese translation has wierd black frame. and all the words seems a bit higher than what they should display. this didn't happen in previous version Version: e1.2 Installed community-made modifications: No OS: Windows 10 GPU: GeForce GTX 960M CPU: Intel Core...
Back
Top Bottom