Recent content by Dullathehan

1. "Deliver Herd" quest can't be completed if target is under siege

That is obvious but the quest timer should pause, otherwise the quest does not have a valid success condition.
    Exactly! Especially since they send you with a peasant to watch you. I got a crime penalty because the quest timed out while i sat outside the castle hoping the siege would break and I could enter the city but it never did. I was penalized and failed a quest with no possible way to complete it and no way to go back and fix what happened. Very frustrating since with a crime rating I can no longer enter castles in the area to continue the main quest which is just great.
  2. Bandit Hideouts need to be rebalanced.

Have shield troops, and cheese from behind the shield wall with bow :/
    See and that is why I wanted to post about it. In my opinion, if I am playing on an easy campaign, i should not have to resort to using some cheese to coast by hideouts as my final, and only for that matter, option to beat them. Part of the problem also comes from the fact that close to 75% of the time i will sneak up to a pack and begin attacking them and will start getting pelted from the side by arrows from the next pack over and watch in horror as I see the 3rd pack begin to start walking from their campfire.
  3. Bandit Hideouts need to be rebalanced.

There are multiple threads about this already. I'd count on it being fixed soon (-:
    Yea I have been reading them since posting and it seems many people feel the same. I just wanted to voice my perspective I guess playing an easy campaign and also knowing to line my veterans up top and still getting absolutely slapped by these forest hideouts.

I can't say I have done more then one or two. But I find it funny they make me wait till the middle of the night to do them. Then as soon as I crouch and snipe one dude. they whole camp seems to come running at me. It's like whats the point of attacking at night then?
    Absolutely agree! About 75% of the time I attack one pack and the next two packs wake up and start firing at me. Incredibly frustrating because the difficulty of going pack by pack is hard enough but 30-40 against 10 or less is absurd!
  4. Bandit Hideouts need to be rebalanced.

I am following the main story line and have an army of fairly well trained veterans around level 21 and am currently stuck and demoralized on collecting the last pieces of the banner. Azargos points me towards a forest bandit hideout and no matter how I seem to approach it on easy difficulty...
Back
Top Bottom