Recent content by Dulannjah

1. Dulannjah

SP - Scenes The scenes of cities are still not good for lack of proper type of plant

I've noticed that new maps of towns always full of weed since latest updates.There's no single clover,thistle,moss,or at least the fallen leaf of trees,which is really supposed to often appear within a medieval city.These weeds are unnecessary and make all town looks like miserable ruin that no...
  2. Dulannjah

SP - General Armor still in lack of arrow deflection effect and sound

It's known that in warband,even without the animation,good armor activate arrow deflect sound by taking rare or no damage from an arrow's shot.This is a realistic design cause it do happen in the real world,and also a success in numerical aspect.There's light bow and powerful bow in warband so...
  3. Dulannjah

SP - UI Use fade-in text to let it appear and make the size of UI adjustable

Making the current UI bigger(instead of smaller) almost requires designing the whole UI from scratch. If you can list the specific screens and panels that you find hard to read, I can take a look individually and see what we can do. So far you listed: inventory and the bottom left log. Anything else?
    Yes,these texts of morale,move speed,and income kind of things on the right bottom are also too tiny to read.I mean the whole of UI don't have to be bigger or remake.
    The icons of goods are shown to be tiny on inventory bars.A Classic type of warband UI based on the current screen is ok,or it may capable of being switched to new style of bannerlord in settings.It just looks like what this mod 'inventoryUI overhaul' show up.
    2679-1612109681-778813463.png

2679-1612109766-373729142.png
  4. Dulannjah

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Noble rank and title linked to infulence and enfeoffment makes more sense

I found in the middle stage of this game always fighting aimlessly and even I have devoted so much to the kingdom,the fief given to me is still unworthy of my devotion.If there exist noble tittles decide how many fiefs gamers could have,then they will have clear goals that let them make their...
  5. Dulannjah

SP - Scenes Character always looking away from the view

you can hold on the key ~ to switch the camera to character's face.
  6. Dulannjah

SP - Scenes battle scenes with too many trees and bushes

yes, the plant density is ridiculous on combat map and I died many times because I cannot see anything once approach them.Too many trees,bushes or grass are not good for hardware performance I thought.
    Maybe less plant or making them capable to be seen through is better solution.By the way,it's very annoying that AI can see where you are even they standing among bushes or weeds which are up here to human height.
  7. Dulannjah

SP - UI Use fade-in text to let it appear and make the size of UI adjustable

Those words on UI are not so noticeable and always to miss reading what it has written,because they just pop up on the corner of screen directly and still too tiny for recognizing easily.Also,the icons inside inventory are so small.If not by description of text it's really hard to find what's...
  8. Dulannjah

Shall we talk about the paper armors?

When you fight on foot you will find why these happened...By the way,you can draw back to the formation with motion in shape of L while it's not a proper time to charge the enemy by yourself.
    Well...sometimes I also wonder,is bannerlord really a mount&blade game?Why can I even do better without a horse?
  9. Dulannjah

Resolved e1.5.8 A red circle appears on battlefield and then camera was toggled on specific target before its death

Can you capture a video of this issue to make us understand it more clearly?

here,I cannot move the camera until it's gone.
  10. Dulannjah

In Progress Male character often marries to one same woman together with his elder brother when it came to the final state of trade interface

marriage-bug.png
    It's just like this,both of me and my brother marry to the same woman.I'm not sure if you get that save files I've already uploaded,hopefully it will help to fix the bug.
  11. Dulannjah

In Progress Male character often marries to one same woman together with his elder brother when it came to the final state of trade interface

This is a embarrassing bug from early version and exist for long time.
  12. Dulannjah

Resolved e1.5.8 A red circle appears on battlefield and then camera was toggled on specific target before its death

That circle always sticks to an enemy as long as he's alive.This issue has not been fixed since it exist in previous beta version.Is that a bug or some other things?
  13. Dulannjah

Why I'm taking a break from Bannerlord.

The problem is about perks,which are only metheds to avoid blance issues of this game,but in sandbox games especially ARPG games they means something gifted only gamers have(not npc lords),as well as a good way to ensure progress of the game has not get too much bad influence by giving players too much privilege.Perks in current version are still utillized to cover these lacks of skill improvement that could let the growth of character be clearly seen through an overall game experience.
  14. Dulannjah

Mods may worth the wait but...

These well made mods won't come out soon as well as the native senario.Instead of that,they will take many years of effort and work before all these problems were ironed out.Becuase bannerlord is a much bigger project than warband.Even that full release of mount&blade 1.011( 2008 )takes several...
  15. Dulannjah

Do people prefer Bannerlord over Warband?

I think that Warband is superior for now as I can connect with the world and immerse myself in it but in Bannerlord it is extremely barren and empty with nothing to do other than fighting, grinding and more fighting (trading is also there). I want Bannerlord to become a great game and look forward to that day.
    yes,i can't agree more with you.But as I was told,when it comes to that feeling,these gamers in english language region always called it as the word "presence" to distinguish that situation they could easily focus on playing a video game.Taleworlds once said they do have language barrier and difficulty of communication even during their own daily work.This means they always misunderstand what those feedbacks of community tend to express.They may not realize bannerlord is an immersive game (as they told in devblog) with large scale battlefield,but can't connect gamers with this whole sandbox world.Everything of this land seems to have nothing to do with the people or hero in this game and the background story is almostly empty.Taleworlds should put more unnarrative storyline just like warband did to mention it by coinsidence,and the text they write should have more medieval flavor instead of something makes no sense,such as a wife bought easily from noble family or creepy dialogs things talking about a proposal to a lady. I think it doesn't matter wether to use warband lines,what is really matter is the fact bannerlord still cannot give us enough taste of medieval times.Many things happened too unnaturally without any introduction or text to explain how this world is working smoothly,becuase they are taken into consideration only for something to do with the aspect of new designs and revolutions compared to warband(which is something taleworlds eager to do).These new concept or system are wierd to warband and even many real stratege gamers due to terrible paperwork. I mean talewolds,even this is a game other than reality,you should at least write a paragraph of text to make these concept or features more reasonable.After all,a game is another world created by programmer but not only have program or code.I would not say bannerlord is sucks,but I cannot get the feeling that personally on the scene even with 800+ hours gameplay.I'm just playing this game outside a computer screen.This should be one reason why bannerlord is not good as warband and people dislike it.
Back
Top Bottom