Recent content by Dudro

1. Speed bonus to damage - Formulas?

No idea but I like the way you post.
  2. Gun wankery

I don't know **** about guns but handguns are sexy like nobody's ****ing business.
  3. Songs that you have stuck in your head

M79 by Vampire Weekend  -  I was practicing this a bunch because we just played in front of the school, but we practiced a lot.  So now it's REALLY in there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTjwXwl_be8
  4. Your Relaxation Music.

Grizzly bear.  Anything Grizzly Bear.
  5. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Thge one thing that bugged me was that there was a point where there was an innocent two days ago who was one vote away from a lynch, but then Xardob wouldn't show up!  He could have saved himself if he had voted for that innocent.
  6. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Haha, good game guys.  :smile:  ****ing finally!
  7. Do You Wear Poppies?

Elenmmare said:
    Earl_of_Rochester said:
    I sell poppies and anyone who doesn't want to wear one willingly is a rice throwing commie.

It's got nothing to do with politics and nothing to do with nationalistic wars, it is quite simply a symbol of rememberance for those who gave everything so that we might be at liberty today.

EoR

Right, except they did **** all for liberty today.

Excuse me?  Where do you think we'd be now if no one had stood against the Axis in the second world war?

Do you think they'd have gone - Actually, I kind of like Jewish people, lets just stop now before they're all gone.  And lets give France back too.  Actually, what's the point?  Let's just let everyone be free.  Sorry for the oven's btw.
  8. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Eh, I can't argue with that.  My vote stands though.
  9. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Okay, Adaham's gut feeling, which seems to be the reason for your vote agaisnt me Cal, is that I'm more involved than usual.  So he votes for me, and then his resolution is strengthened by the fact I then stopped talking!  That doesn't make much sense really, does it?  I explained afterward that I had been on vacation and that was the reason for my lack of involvement.  He backed off after that.
  10. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Ah/  Yeah, I questioned that claim myself, didn't I?
  11. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Adaham never had any idea.  He reasoning to himself about why I was a bad always seemed a little silly to me.  I'll look it all up here in a bit.
  12. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Kronic, hasn't a GOOD night of Ni already turned up?  I don't see we could have a bad one at the same time.  If there was a leader left that could kill, I think it would be you, Kronic.  Vote Kronic
  13. [Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Why would they want you dead?  Has someone made an attempt on you already?  there is either 1 or 2 of us who are bad out of the four.  If there's 2, they don't know who each other is.  The good guys have odds almost just as good as if there was 2 as if there was 1 bad guy, because they could always kill each other.  Regardless, there's the one baddie group that can most definitely kill.  If I were the bad guy, I would kill Calodine, because I know he's an innocent for sure, and therefor I couldn't mess up and kill another baddie, who would be less of a threat than to me than Calodine.     
Top Bottom