Recent content by Duchess Rosé of Suno

1. Duchess Rosé of Suno

This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Right, fair enough. If the trolls are here I suppose they will reveal themselves soon enough, it is after all their nature.
    Yeah I always take profiles under a month or so with a grain of salt or 2 maybe 3 grains but they do need to be heard still. Unless Ik the person somehow (Discord, Steam etc) then ofc that's a bit different
  2. Duchess Rosé of Suno

This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

wrote books to dig into the personal life of Xi Jinping and discuss his alleged extramarital affairs. They were warned several times not to do this beforehand.
    Is digging into politicians lives a crime? I heard it's called journalism. You know how many books in the West have been written to embarrass politicians?
    Sounds slightly totalitarian tbh.

this article (which reports one of many violent riots in HK) wrote:
    Masked activists had also trashed restaurants run by Maxim’s, a catering firm that has become a frequent target because its owner’s daughter has criticised the pro-democracy movement. (Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...violence-breaks-out-again-in-shopping-centres)
    No ones saying stuff like that doesn't happen all the time even in western countries during protests.
    But your wording(Riots) leaves a thought... of bias.

there's also the rampant misinformation campaigns being run to advertise how they got attacked by the police
    No isn't saying that destruction happens during protests especially when it turns violent with Police but... that's off topic so let's stop derailing the post and get back to the issue. Since this conversation is very nicely civilized
  3. Duchess Rosé of Suno

See though, this is what I am talking about when I say that I find all of this suspicious. This person has supposedly supported the franchise for years, yet... They just barely made this account specifically to post this, and is once more labeling the whole thing as just "communist censorship", while we have already established at length that the issue is not quite that simple. I have noticed several accounts in this thread that have no posts anywhere else. Am I the only one smelling something fishy going on?
    Only if the Brand new (Under a month)Hong Kong/Asian/Chinese/people that have been apologizing for the Chinese admins, accounts are fishy ??
    (This one is a little.) But can't just skip over their addition to the disscision cause they could be in fact a supporter. Heck I played Warband for like 4 years before getting a TW account and that was as soon as something slightly controversial happened so I could get the facts
  4. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Paradox, Ubisoft, EA, and a bunch of companies are known for permaban trolls on their forum or games at a whim. This has been the norm and private entities are allowed to set boundaries on the conduct of their guests. I'll even cite the terms of agreement on the Paradox forum:
    If you would note cheating does not get bans without proof from them, as it should be.
    Now yes if the Trolling has racism or sexism etc... But I've never seen anyone banned for names or avatars, that's some of the reasons for these bans even tho it was called cheating.
    And they don't put it under the guise of cheating as the China Mods do and if mods tried that with Paradox it would go through a evidence phase so evidence of cheating would be shown, they don't go off "Goodwill", which is a mistake as a company/Admins.
    They are considered abrasive juveniles because their ultimate intent is to troll others and their misguided sense of self-entitled makes them cry like babies when they don't get their way.
    The Hong Kong protesters are trolling?
    Huh funny and all along I thought they where protesting a oppressive Government taking over the Free City of Hong Kong.?? learn something every day... I'll have to tell my HK friends that one, I'm sure It'll get a laugh out of them.
    That's what I was replying to was you talking about the Hong Kong protests.
  5. Duchess Rosé of Suno

On A thought. If we would have had custom servers like Warband instead of this quickplay thing a lot of these issues could have been passed, as Admins could make their rules and people could joke arpund with friends and have names and avatars that wouldn't get them a boot
  6. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Layered Customizable Scar & War Paint Interface

Hey, me, congratulations on being added to the Top Curated Feedbacks!
    _K9De.png

Oh my god, thank you so much, me! ❤

Apparently I am terrible at giving awards to myself.
    ?? haha

What about customizable war paints for you members of clans and/or fellow soldiers??

I mean, being a barbarian and your fellow troops look like polished mama´s boys?
    Good idea that'd be pretty cool. I want my Battanians in my Vlandian Ranks to actually look like Barbarians
  7. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Freedom of speech actually has limit and that limit usually ends when it starts causing harm to other people.
    I'm sure names and people's avatars are really causing harm...??

easily seen bans by Paradox and Ubisoft staff members
    Those 2 companies don't ban people for cheating for 10 years without ample proof not off goodwill, see the difference?

Ever since the anti-extradition protests in Hong Kong, there's a wave of misinformation campaign headed by a bunch of abrasive juveniles.
    In the Old Guards eyes anyone who disagrees is "abrasive juveniles" just saying??
    Actually believe it or not they are still censoring this fourm, my first post in this thread got delete for a vague reason "Politics" , even though this whole thread is politics in a way.
    Think that's bad on the Steam forum, tons of random deleted posts and comments (Medival Movie thread really? Like I get any trolling threads, but a thread that brings the community together?) Got a Disrespectful warning for telling someone he didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about and to stay Salty my friend.
    Checked with steam support and it was Developers. Oh and asking if someone wanted Avacodo toast and a soy latte, and also asking why he was threatening(or stating he was sounding threatening)

You can't talk someone to death, but if you live in Hong Kong and you sell the wrong books, one day you will disappear, you will end up in a kangaroo court, and nobody will see you again. So it's super easy to sympathize with anyone who is frustrated out loud, or at the very least it should not be very difficult to understand. Again, these are people with no power at all. They are maximally vulnerable. The only thing they have is a voice.
    Exactly well stated, people go missing all the time from countries like that and they have no power except a voice and even then just talking "dissent"(Anything they dont like) is a crime.

"They can control speech on their private property", and yeah, sure they can.
    To a certain degree, forums and Social media have a clause atm that makes it so that they aren't considered a "publisher" so they can't get in trouble or have complete control over posts and free speech. Essentially it's a town square of sorts.
    And could be regulated by Govermemt to allow full in free speech.

If we don't allow one another to ever speak bad ideas, we never discuss those ideas, and without discussion, the bearer never learns why the ideas were wrong- only that they are shunned
    Exactly. Which just leads to resentment of the shunners.

It really is better to just learn to cope with the spoken and written word. If I can type that sentence without rolling my eyes
    ? I rolled mine for you.
    Cope is a good way to put it.
  8. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - General Too big focus on leveling your troops

What if families can't pay for ransom?
    A lot of Rowing on a Empire Galley...
  9. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - General Hide Helmet Option

Is it better to die pretty or to live ugly?
    It is better to die pretty than to live Ugly.
    It's a risk I'm willing to take.
    Haha

This would be a nice addition ngl. As Most of the helmets are well not very aesthetically pleasing as one can hope for.

+1
  10. Duchess Rosé of Suno

u double standards that's cool!
    What double standards?

The dude litteraly said that if they have their own server they can do as the please, even tho he doesn't believe it's correct(Putting Muslims in internment camps, Censoring Reports of certain sicknesses, Censoring free speech and free press is wrong)
    But he also said if they don't have their own server they can't force their rules on non Chinese Nationals. What is double standard about that?
    No seriously tell me @jk52 I'm curious about it.
  11. Duchess Rosé of Suno

I agree with this , to quote JFK "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing"

Source: JFK First visit to Canada speech
    JFK a great American President
    (un grand président américain)
    Sad... didn't he also say "ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
  12. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - General The Levy Suggestion

They are already struggling with battle sizes having more trash troop wont help, it's not a bad idea as could also help keep prosperity down but with the current restrictions on battle sizes just more battles where troops get feed in badly
    Struggling with battle sizes?

Yeah I was thinking itd keep prosperity down and be useful at the same time rather than just kicking a ton of people out to lower Prosperity

Yes more destruction and death in Caldaria!!!!
  13. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - General The Levy Suggestion

Okay so as everyone knows Castles and Towns have prosperity which is pretty much population as the higher it is the more they eat. I propose a that their is a option to recruit a Levy into a army using prosperity. 1st you have another army option in towns called "Raise the Levy" which will...
  14. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

Yeah Housecarls would be a pretty cool concept for each Clan.
  15. Duchess Rosé of Suno

SP - General Too big focus on leveling your troops

lol know that feeling and sometimes that peace comes way to early to. Like they are letting the enemy in to cap one important castle then your allies comes around the corner with 1.5k men to take it back (sometimes taking an unimportant castle instead on the other side of the map) then make peace suddenly with siege equipment all built. Doesnt happens often but when it does im seriously thinking of switching to work for another faction or taking over it myself
    They didn't even have the decency to do that. They all where except Liena prancing and galavanting around in the interior of the Kingdom Derthert had almost all the Vassales gathering and patrolling near Orcs Hall (Uxkhal) and Praven as I lead the fight on the Enemy thinking theyd march up to help with their like 1.7k troops. The battle where I lost those Legionairs was going to the rescue of Lienas like 60 Troops sourounded by a army of 200-230 was a pretty even fight but lead to to many Infantry deaths after wards. (I'm not even sure where the other casualties on our side came from other than my Infantry recruits in the battles of me/Liena in my army now trying to reach Pendraic Castle)
Back
Top Bottom