Recent content by Druidic

1. Druidic

Point of impact

Looking at both War of the Roses and Team8's game in development where such a suggestion is taking place, it seems complex to make. I have no idea if the new engine will support that.

While it worked well in War of the Roses, it did have its issues with hitboxes and lag (assuming the same feature would exist in Bannerlord's multiplayer). The hitboxes in Bannerlord are undoubtedly going to be less precise and if ping is ever any indication, skill is going to be thrown up into the air on certain swings.
    BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    It then goes on to say

To reflect this, we decided that daggers shouldn’t be able to block incoming attacks, so players should make use of good movement and precise timing to use them effectively.

Meaning they'll be exactly the same as in warband and completely useless

There could still be other uses, such as being the quickest melee weapon in the game. Good for the light-armored and naked warriors jumping around.
  2. Druidic

Yarn of insignificant questions

If a KVM switch switches between two or more computers using only 2 USB and 1 HDMI cables, then what would happen if you daisy-chained KVM switches until about 50 or so computers are connected on each end?
  3. Druidic

OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

goruu said:
    Hi, I might not get a message from you since your reply is 5 years ago from now.

Which file does "constant" and "items" go into?

You mean the spoiler tags named "constants" and "items" in the OP?

Those bits in the spoilers would go into "module_constants.py" and "module_items.py", respectively.
  4. Druidic

SP Native Explorer! - Source Code Released

I was just thinking about something like this a few days ago, and now I find it here! Awesome job, downloading this now.
  5. Druidic

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

KratosMKII said:
    I've have a bug where no matter if i'm the king, marshall or just a peasant i get to control all the troops on my side during sieges. How do i fix that? I suppose the file to be changed is module_mission_templates.py?

This is a usual issue in Native and nearly every other mod I can think of. I think it has to do with the type of parties in the conflict, I.E. a castle or town is still a party on the map, yet uses different scripts when interacting with a player, and it's possible that controlling all the troops is just an overlook on the dev's part, or it was simplified to make AI pathfinding/CPU usage lighter.
  6. Druidic

Mercenary Attacking Faction on Truce?

I am playing on Prophesy of Pendor, but I've done this in numerous mods as well as vanilla, where I help out a faction against a kingdom's lord, while my faction has a truce with the faction whose lord I'm helping against. To simplify it: Player: Is a mercenary in employ of Faction A Lord...
  7. Druidic

Does lord age really affect anything in the game besides cosmetic appearance? (assuming the facecode isn't the only thing making them look old)
  8. Druidic

Post your desktop!:D

Ah, fond memories of heisting 200+ bottles from the place on the Thieves' Guild questline.  :razz:
  9. Druidic

kalarhan said:
    that is a constant, so module_constants.py or similar WRECK plugin file.

Alright, I have them defined now, set to 0 by default, but now I get an error in WRECK saying "illegal top-level entity 5, tuple or list expected", which is a syntax error. However, all of my syntax should be correct. All the commas are present, the parenthesis are set, brackets complete, and module_constants.py is updated, albeit with the values of the new entries set to 0 (setting them to 9 and up based off of "npc_mission_rejoin_when_possible" didn't produce any change to the compiler error).

The only thing worse than the usual syntax error I get is a syntax error where it seems I've done nothing wrong, unless module_constants is not to be messed with. But I still need to mess with it to get the code to actually work...
  10. Druidic

I recently convinced myself to finish an OSP that I stopped working on last year, and an error was reported to me at the time that never occured on my end until now.

I have an idea of what to do, since WRECK tells me that "npc_mission_deliver_message_improve_relation" is not defined, so I guess my main question is, where are these "npc_mission" things defined? I can't even find "npc_mission_gather_intel" for example and that's one of the vanilla tags that runs fine.
    *** Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (W.R.E.C.K.) version 1.0.0 ***
    Please report errors, problems and suggestions at http://lav.lomskih.net/wreck/

Loading module... FAILED.
    MODULE `game_menus` ERROR:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "compile.py", line 89, in <module>
        from module_game_menus import *
      File "C:\Users\[MyName]\Desktop\Warband Modding\ModdingPractice\WRECKModSys\module
    _game_menus.py", line 2370, in <module>
        (troop_slot_eq, ":companion", slot_troop_current_mission, npc_mission_delive
    r_message_improve_relation),
    NameError: name 'npc_mission_deliver_message_improve_relation' is not defined

COMPILATION FAILED.

Displaying W.R.E.C.K. performance information.
    Use show_performance_data = False directive in module_info.py file to disable.

0.142 sec spent to load module data.

>>> 0.144 sec total time spent. <<<

Press any key to continue . . .
    Terminate batch job (Y/N)?
  11. Druidic

What is this weapon?

I was playing Age of Empires II recently when I came across a curious sight in one of the cutscene slides for the Attila campaign. I don't regard the Age of Empires series to be historically accurate to a great degree, but this particular slide stood out to me. A sword of sorts, with a spiked...
  12. Druidic

[April Fools 2018] Lol who made this

Posting just to see what mine looks like...
  13. Druidic

Rate the song above you!

It's a solid song, keeps my interest going, which is fairly rare for me when it comes to melodeath. 8/10 The only band I can recommend right now is Gormathon if you're into the type of sound that you shared.

14. Druidic

Plis gimme cereal keys

lolbash said:
    9bv1-612A-VX50

Heres the bannerlord beta key

I swear if this is just a copy of Bad Rats...
Back
Top Bottom