Recent content by DrTomas

1. DrTomas

Modification tools at the end of the month?

first batch does not mean that you will have what you need to develop a total conversion mod. That being said, it's still a good thing to get some of the tools.
  2. DrTomas

I simply don't want to play the game and that's sad.

If they gave me the modding tools, I can make it fun again! (Disclaimer: no guarantie it will be fun for you, but it will probably be fun for me)
  3. DrTomas

Bannerlord mod stuff

Funny thing, I believe the community will find a way to mod anyways, so not releasing the mod tools/module system sounds a bit sad for me. Who wants to bet that someone will reverse engineer the C# dlls and make a community module system in the first week of EA?
  4. DrTomas

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Hey, glad to see this alive and kicking! Keep up the good work guys :wink:

YourStepDad said:
    One of the worst decisions DrTomas has made, among many, was the removal of companions.

Oh man, if you only knew the half of the worst decisions in my life that I have made! :grin:
  5. DrTomas

[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Look at this sticky topic!
  6. DrTomas

I've united Poland (and Europe by accident)

Wow, nice one!

This is first time I saw anyone uniting everyone like that. Hoped you enjoyed it!

7. DrTomas

1257AD, source code

So here we are folks, the source for 1257AD. The source code is now opened source. Feel free to use it for whatever you want. Assets (models, textures, scences, other visual material, ect.) are not mine to give away, and should get permissions from the authors to use it. You are however, free...
  8. DrTomas

Why do the Venetians have an Iberian roster?

It guess it's my crooked hands is at fault - I left a bug. Not much to do, sorry.
  9. DrTomas

Why do the Venetians have an Iberian roster?

Which version are you playing? This sounds like a bug.
  10. DrTomas

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

Jackson ??? said:
    They've already confirmed you can load multiple mods at once. I believe it was also confirmed that the game won't ship with mod tools (because due to early access).

They only said that they are considering early access, but no confirmation that they are truly going early access so...

Jackson ??? said:
    In case anyone has forgotten, you can apparently attached classes (presumably C# ones) to entities and have them run along the lines of the component system in Unity. If modding is done with C# classes, I have to assume we'll have a great deal of access to the game's API.

But it's not unity engine, so the way it works might be entirely different.
  11. DrTomas

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

Will we be able to lunch/select several mods (like elder scroll games) or it will be one module at the time (as Warband)?
    Will modding tools be exposed on day one for the community?
    Will battlefield AI (Both the troop AI and the strategic AI) will be exposed to modding?
    Will troop pathfinding AI be exposed to modding?

Module system, presuming the module system will have C# syntax/.net integration:
    Will it be proper .NET integration (as in we can build and inject our own dll into the game in some way) or just the syntax of C# and the compiling will be done by some bannerlord tool instead?
    IDE? Can we use Visual Studio with Resharper (as an example), or there is an out of a box IDE with bannerlord?

12. DrTomas

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Remember another game (Duke Nukem Forever) that was not going to be released until it's "perfect"? Remember how it turned out after the release? I `member....

You know what might be great? Is to get the modding community involved and playing with their "modding kit" sooner rather then latter. After all, mods is one of the reasons both original m&b and warband did well.
  13. DrTomas

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

This topic has mysteriously became sticky. :party:
  14. DrTomas

AI not showing heraldries

Mod options -> turn off use historical banners.

Historically armies at the time would not be uniformed and peasants would not really would carry their lords banner on everything.
  15. DrTomas

Acritica 1257AD

Great work - lets sticky it!
Back
Top Bottom