Recent content by DrSunshyn

1. Greatest Captains Players

Have been trying to make a list of the best players in Captains, which I now unveil to great fanfare to the 2 ppl that will see this post (and comment with something about urine). Please clap back with more names -- but disputing/being caddy is allowed. I'm sure TAw alone could have a list of...
  2. Maybe the siege men could... use the open gate?

No, instead, they're pre-programmed to still use the ladders. So must be manually commanded (hard to do to each unit in a siege, and stupid) and when you die, they go back to ladders & losing. Just not good programming here
  3. How to Make Men Fire Catapults

It's hilarious there's a feature called auto-deploy and that it does NOT have your men use siege engines. What's the actual way to make them use them? The only one I've seen is stationing them near the siege engine, riding around manually and giving orders to each unit individually to use it...
  4. Captains was the best of this game

I don't think anyone who enjoyed some aspect of MP has had their experience improve because of the latest patch. Setting the intended patch consequences aside (which I think could be viewed positively), the technical aspects of the patch have been an unmitigated disaster, and I would argue that Tale World's response should be a case study in what not to do in game development.
    You mean developing a game for like 10 years isn't a model of industry efficiency?
    It's so dumb. They just needed a way of making more maps, and the game would go on forever. Let people mod more maps that could be used in mp = instant success. It's not like their maps are too good to be replicated by Joe Bumblfuk
  5. Captains was the best of this game

Captains was the greatest, any other mode is basically available in any other game. Latest update killed it utterly dead. I've always been critical of folks who said things like that but this time it's a stone cold fact.
  6. So the update from months ago killed multi-player?

Oh they only destroyed whole modes of the game? TDM is a sloppy s-fest+
  7. So the update from months ago killed multi-player?

Just for reference, I always hated people who said 'this game is dead!' when it had any playable servers at all during peak times. But as someone who plays Captains because captains is the only real breakthrough since Warband, this new update killed everything. At various peak times I've tried...
  8. Great new battlefield map!

Only played it once because anytime there's an update servers become scarce for a while, but the new map is great! A traditional battlefield is neither the best nor the worst map but it's totally different flavor and thus is great. It disfavors cav more than the big valley maps but less than the...
  9. No servers?

Okay! SHe's back
  10. No servers?

What happened? I now don't even see an option for Quick Play, Captains, or Skirmish. Nor any threads about this?
  11. Suggestions And Wishes for Mp

I disagree that cavalry is too strong. Riding at spears and cavalry doesn't get hurt? Uh, not in my experience.
  12. Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Did anyone play War of the Roses? It had excellent multiplayer modes that were like these two games, and what still feels like more accurate weapon swings. And good mechanics for a class system. You could play competitively with intro builds, but could customize characters with experience for an extra edge. It meant there was actually an incentive to win.
  13. MP Since the latest patch, crash on round 2

Just keeps happening
  14. MP Bring back the City Map!

The 2 new maps are pretty much equally urban. In Captains, you just have to accept that some maps are only suited for infantry, and some players don't know that. Mixing the old city map in wouldn't hurt things any! I miss never seeing it.
  15. Some of the troll accounts who have been impersonating players in game

If you read my post I said, " I am not sure if there is a real "Questionible" who he was impersonating, or if that identity is of his own creation". So yes it would be reckless to start accusing people randomly, but that never happened here. The account that I was talking about and linked, is 100% a troll account because it had changed it's name from "Questionable" to "Snail Down" has been actively trolling under that name. Looking through your two messages I suggest you go back and re-read my original post because it looks as if you misunderstand what I was saying throughout it.

As for the "Don't get it wrong and accuse the real players", please tell me where I did that. I linked 4 accounts, all of which had a history of stealing multiple other players names and trolling under them. If you are suggesting that anyone has a legitimate reason for pretending to be several other players then I would like to hear it.

Listen, multiple people are saying multiple things, some of which applied to you some of which did not. Once it happens to you, you'll realize why u want it to be stated carefully, cause all kinds of ppl keep accusing you and threaten to report u cause they think u screwed up their game earlier and they're mad/irrational heh. Overall, what's important is that we should be clear that this is one or a few/small number of people using many accts.
Back
Top Bottom